Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

It looks like an expensive group coffin with a viewport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Billionaires deserve to starve and be homeless

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Apparently they've lost this submersible several times before, like they just couldn't fuckin find it because it doesn't have a beacon or a gps. I bet it's just sitting there 20 feet below the water's surface

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I think I've had enough of the sea, can we send some rich people up in a groverspacecraft next?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I don't feel bad for the rich people buying tickets to go on this thing or the CEO of the company (lmao what an rear end in a top hat) but I do feel bad for that kid who was on board because he just wanted to support his idiot dad for father's day

Like his dad's sitting inside the metal tube all like "See, son? It's fine, don't worry! Join us!" and internally his brain is screaming DO NOT CRAWL INTO THAT OCEAN COFFIN as he goes ahead and does it anyway, that sucks