Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pressure bearing aluminum struts

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Rube Goldberg lol

Fire up the experimental rube-musk drive

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

3600 m deeper than certified depth for the windows. Not great not terrible

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spoiler they're all loving dead. Spoiler number two the tin can has been crushed.

Spoiler number 3 Grover was probably the head engineer on this one

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Biden hid the facts

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kart Barfunkel posted:

What were these peoples relationships to…Hillary Rodham Clinton? 🤨

They were going to be her first stop on the new season of Gutsy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vampire Panties posted:

The sub lost contact on the dive down, not on the bottom. Didn't someone say one of the failsafes was some sort of thumper on a half hour timer? It probably got triggered when the wreckage hit the sea floor.

:crabcourse: somewhere nearby, an impossibly ancient crab smells something it hasn't in forever.. .:crabcourse:

Gabe Newell took the same approach to fail safes for Joe Exotics Under Sea Adventure Ship as he did Half-life 3 development

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Grover and Joe Exotic teamed up to create a tiger of a sub. I'm surprised Elon hasn't called the captain a pedophile yet or developed a sub that can help to locate the load bearing glass windows they apparently relied on to withstand depths 4X their rating.

I mean I swear to God I hope they dub the rescue footage with a transparent musk photograph.

Or maybe dub desantises campaign announcement over the rescue of the crews very compact remains.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Google Jeb Bush posted:

the captain and pilot was the CEO

The voice actor of the combine guard in city 17 train station that makes you pickup the can and put it in the trash can was apparently also in the submarine

Makes you think

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Joe Exotics The Life aquatic

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just a day after hunter Biden is convicted of gun charges the boat sinks

What did they know

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

loving LOL

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Biden let our beautiful ceos down.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We think the titanic IIs crew is experiencing late stage capitalism as the water and food resources run low

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait what happens when they have to go poop

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im from orcaville and I say CRUSH THEM ALL

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

quote:

Ms. Rush could not immediately be reached for comment for this item

Why not

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

God damnit

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I think they're going to spend their last moments fighting over the pepperoni sticks like it's the triangle of sadness

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do you guys think they used the Ziploc freezer gallon bags or did they use the ones with only one seal

The freezer bags are definitely more expensive so I assume they went with the one seals

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I really think we should put somebody on rescuing the people what about Elon musk doesn't he have a submarine that could handle business. I mean he should probably direct the rescue efforts himself

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CLAM DOWN posted:

i bet the dude went all gamer rage on his xbox controller and flew straight into the titanic and got stuck

Unfortunately The Dead zone on the left stick kind of screwed him

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

More ships are joining the Searcy for an object thousands of meters below sea level.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do you guys think the farts per hour are inhibiting the ability for the sub to scrub oxygen

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm wondering the personalities of the people in the sub, do you think there's somebody in there trying to like Mumble a song to themselves to cope all other person just freaks out as the captain's trying to put the batteries in the controller and out of the controller and back and forth either they're on the loving ocean floor

Or do you think it went full instant Lord of the flies and the captain just killed everyone inside of the vessel to give himself food and oxygen because he went one too many on the alpha male books

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Honestly I'm hoping the captain just murdered everyone so we can see right-wing Twitter arguing whether or not it was justified

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Technology is really hosed because I did think of firing up we must go deeper during this whole thing.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ComfyPants posted:

Rescue teams incoming

Also...

:zoid:

This uh rescue team seems armed

And what game is this lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You know guys I think the real thing here is the Titanic wreck doesn't actually exist. It's actually the Olympia which was destroyed and the Titanic never existed. It was an ancient insurance fraud. That's why they can't visit it that's why the Democrat live pro London banking insurance system killed them

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smoobles posted:

everyone making jokes is gonna feel really bad when it's them in a Harbor freight submarine at the bottom of the ocean, inhaling poop fumes for three days until they die

Ftfy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

They really took Hillary's when they go low we go high thing to new lows

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I mean just put the body in the curtain area lmao dummies

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Could we use depth charges to dislodge the sub

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spinz posted:

I posted earlier what happened

The father of the 19 year old beat the captain/owner almost to death for probably killing his son with hubris while the other men screamed about oxygen usage.

Then they debated about finishing him off for a while, I'm not sure what happened after that

What if the killed started while someone was in the poop curtain

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I wanna dock with the grovermerisble

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Not great not terrible

I don't see Joe Biden doing a thing about this though which is concerning.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Does Florida stand your ground law cover depths of 4000 meters?

Asking for a friend who happens to be the Titanic IIs captain

Well it's unfortunate that gabe Newell's submarine was too busy hiding the documents that prove ha)_ life IIIs existence

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shoulda been "don't trust his depth calcs" on Charlie's hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Okay I'd like to bring up again the personalities in the boat. I mean what's the survival here I feel like one person's just kind of relaxing maybe meditating eating a snack. One guy's just trying to fix things like constantly another guy's muttering a song and then the fourth guy is just like losing his loving mind. But the other three are trying to tell him not to be negative. I feel like that's been the way it's been for the last like maybe day and a half or so and then that's when it started to get really grim. I'm sure the billionaires were probably reassuring everyone that they were going to be rescued by you know a constant support from their family or some loving bullshit like that

I guarantee the captain is arguing that there's nothing else he could have done to prevent this like 100% till the end he's going to be arguing that everything he did was right