Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

they're chillin with that jamaican crab from the little mermaid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Death By SnuSnu posted:

After reading his wiki he just seems like a guy that wanted his name on a bunch of unnecessary expeditions. I mean he moved a few cheetahs once but I feel like a billionaire could be doing more for the world.

pfft i can move some cheetahs my uncle has a ford focus estate i could borrow, could have them moved in a jiffy

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

they should have used that massive steel battalion controller that thing was rad

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nooner posted:

Holy poo poo this moved like 8 pages since I looked this morning, did anything interesting happen or are we just debating if the controller stopped working because they disconnected the rumble pack

this thread is fast as hell. goons love submarines.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

William Bear posted:

"Is a man not entitled to the view out the window? 'No!' says the man in the toilet seat."

"now would you kindly poop in the bag"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the mega implosion outcome is such a metal way to go i'm kind of jealous ngl

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

has musk invented a caving rope to help save this submarine yet?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

im jealous as hell of the soon to be inheriting billions dude who is chilling at the blink 182 show

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

these fannies dead yet or what?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Sh0tb6e6E

has anyone contacted these guys for help yet? they're the crime-busters of the sea

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Buce posted:

do you think people have hosed in the wreck of the titanic?

ghosts for sure. they gently caress all the time cos there isn't much to do as a ghost.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i call it "sitting like a dead billionaire"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

happy dead billionaire day everybody!

:toot: :craboot: :krakentoot:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i downloaded subnautica in honour of our fallen heroes, heard it's pretty good.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw: :yeeclaw:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:craboot:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I heard the enterpreneurs had upgraded to this last minute as the final control scheme for their welded tubmarine. The only caveat remaining is keeping a real regular beat the entire time descending.

the banging they heard on the sonar or w/e was actually the old titanic expert guy pounding out the intro to painkiller by judas priest :rock:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hot breaking news, footage from the rescue drone just released

:craboot: :ghost: :craboot: :ghost: :craboot: :ghost: :craboot: :ghost: :craboot: :ghost: :craboot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bidens laptop was on that sub