Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

DickParasite posted:

out of buttons on the mad catz controller

hey we've all been there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lmao

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this pretty much happens in peter watts' starfish, so that means the rest ofd the book is going to play out.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Paid $250k to look at the Titanic, but I can't see it because Bill is making GBS threads in front of the only window

not even a shitter. literally just a hospital-style piss bottle and a small compartment in which to place it.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm gonna sell billionaire tours to go see the sub wreckage aboard my even more slapdash submarine

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ComfyPants posted:

Billionaires learn one weird trick for getting a camel to pass through the eye of a needle

loving lol

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

did they find the giant squid that ate the billionaires yet?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

lol, this kid has the billionaire mindset on lock, he's ready to inherit

sounds like he needs to take a trip to the titanic

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Here's a video from a Spanish influencer that went on a trip last year. They have an issue on descent and the pilot drops one of the sandbag ballasts with the bluetooth controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAncVNaw5N0&t=447s

i barely trust my phone calls to bluetooth lmao, much less my life

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm guessing what wne t wrong is they mapped several buttons to double-tap for one function and long-press for another. it's super easy to gently caress those up in the heat of battle

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do you think people have hosed in the wreck of the titanic?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how much oxygen does 1 gently caress require (assuming no choking/ breath play)?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Nooner posted:

It's the thing they teach kids now because the wokes won't let you call it injun style anymore :rolleyes:

lol yep. was always called "indian style" at my kindergarten/preschool/whatever

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i wonder if the Titanic was named after this lovely submarine? if so, very cool tribute.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Bananana posted:

Is this from Avatar?

no, you idiot. it's from avatar 2.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I can’t believe some of you stop saying cross cross applesauce once you’ve grown up. Are you just leaving people hanging when they say “See you later alligator!” too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4cdrmdJ7cY&t=80s

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hell, same

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Sub-maritime law stipulates that whoever finds the billionaire corpse(s) gets the inheritance .

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is there no bottom to this story?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

My fave meme ever needs an update

it’s not a meme, it’s a the onion. jeez, man.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

i knew this was fake because nobody looks at CNN anymore

Crushing Nautical News

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

if we do manage to regain contact during their final hours of oxygen, we can at least use what limited texting bandwidth there is to send the internet's sickest burns

I dunno if their high-tech sms system can accommodate images, so they’ll miss some good ones

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nice

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

drat, killin it over here

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

angerbeet posted:

There’s still hope, the debris field they found could just be the Titanic.

lmao

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is it possible james cameron torpedoed the tube because it came too close to his rightful salvage?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i hate that boats are always called "she/her" it's so loving lame. but also, the chuds who always refer to their boats/cars/guns as "her" are super mad about pronouns lol

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

To shreds, you say

:hmmyes:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nanny state regulations crush yet another bold entrepreneur.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how do these people remember to exist?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

james cameron: yes, and I'll kill anyone else who tries to approach my sea-base, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i can't believe the water had to do all those calculations before it smooshed them