Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
*sighing as I kneel down, unzip and place my balls on the ladies tee, as golf etiquette dictates*

Alright guys, let 'er rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

im enjoying the idea of eating an entire smoked sparrow in one go

you have become a human cat animal

It's a thing here. I've heard of it but never had it. You are, in fact, supposed to eat it all as one, not pick off the meat.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, he's doing the 10 lb balls joke all wrong.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I feel like if you're being asked to perform a dick out you've probably already lost the deal

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Milo and POTUS posted:

Waht thbe gently caress is a ladies tee

Most golf courses have two sets of tees. The “Ladies” tee is a few yards closer to the fairway, basically as a handicap so men can feel more powerful I guess.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Just some extremely heterosexual times on the course with da boys.

I'm a woman, so please, is it normal fun and not homoerotic in any way for guys to show each other their balls outside of like a changing room or something?

Depends on if you need someone's opinion about whether or not you've sat in chewing gum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

funeral director showing up in jeans and a t-shirt

It could very well be a thing in our twilight years