Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gently caress you if you can't eat an ice cream cone in 90 degree weather. What are you doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

You bitches ever heard of something called a root beer float? ESPECIALLY if that fucker is made with authentic A & W root beer. Ain’t nothing better than that to cool a man on a hot day.

This poster knows what’s up

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This poster knows what’s up

Thank you friend.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EorayMel posted:

But are you too high for the supermarket op?????????

this is why women dont buy melons anymore

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

You bitches ever heard of something called a root beer float? ESPECIALLY if that fucker is made with authentic A & W root beer. Ain’t nothing better than that to cool a man on a hot day.

youre a real one to rep the A amper W. to all would be floaters, steer clear of Mug and the Barq unless in times of desperation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

well yeah, anyone who uses Barq for a float is a silly - the spice in anise-based root beers in general tend to be a bit too strong and overwhelm the delicacy of the ice cream of a float, in my opinion