Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
What thread do you think you're in, peanut person?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Entergage me

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

EntergaGPT

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Hey kids if you like unhinged cartoon-obsessed businessmen you'll love novelty rectal gape cartography

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Hey kids if you like unhinged cartoon-obsessed businessmen you'll love novelty rectal gape cartography

TBF Nathen is a gaping rear end in a top hat.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

I am hoping that the emoji stuff is just him mistaking the Unicode standards body for the IP holder of all emojis and running with it. What a crazy person

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I've disentergated from whatever nathan is talking about for the past month. He's sick-er than usual.
Also....

Knormal posted:

If youth is an asset, then it should be subject to the applicable taxes.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

hellotoothpaste posted:

I am hoping that the emoji stuff is just him mistaking the Unicode standards body for the IP holder of all emojis and running with it. What a crazy person

No, he's obsessed with the Enoji movie and keeps hinting that he's going to secure the license to it somehow*

*Nathen will not, in fact secure the license to the Enoji Movie

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
nathen spent all his medication money on emojis

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Frank Frank posted:

No, he's obsessed with the Enoji movie

Speaking of Nathan's terrible, terrible taste, whatever happened to Mazri select? I need more sophisticationism in my life.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

No, he's obsessed with the Enoji movie and keeps hinting that he's going to secure the license to it somehow*

*Nathen will not, in fact secure the license to the Enoji Movie

I'm pretty sure he already spilled the beans and it's some sort of web3 "own your own emoji and use it on any website" scam

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Busters posted:

I'm pretty sure he already spilled the beans and it's some sort of web3 "own your own emoji and use it on any website" scam

Ugh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Nathen Mazri, world's youngest entergagement entrepreneur and first licensed sophisticationist, is reinventing the NFT!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1785609251294953883

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nathen, do you think Nickelodeon is a single person or are you asking whether the entire company attended a Bohemian Grove ceremony together?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh, he's going full conspiracy theory now. So anyone want to bet on how long before he starts implying Nickelodeon/producers of the new Garfield movie, regular ran satanic human sacrifices in their office basement?

Edit:

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen, do you think Nickelodeon is a single person or are you asking whether the entire company attended a Bohemian Grove ceremony together?

Well yeah it's well known, Sir Timothy Nickelodeon didn't belive in hiring other employees when he started the company. Very busy man in the 90s making all those shows just by himself. Quite fankly if he want's to have a relaxing weekend at Bohemian Grove every now and than I'd say the man drat well deserves it, after all those classic shows he single handily made.

I ean the man single handily drew every frame of rockos modern life, what a god drat legend.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 2, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dr_rat posted:

Oh, he's going full conspiracy theory now. So anyone want to bet on how long before he starts implying Nickelodeon/producers of the new Garfield movie, regular ran satanic human sacrifices in their office basement?

Edit:

Well yeah it's well known, Sir Timothy Nickelodeon didn't belive in hiring other employees when he started the company. Very busy man in the 90s making all those shows just by himself. Quite fankly if he want's to have a relaxing weekend at Bohemian Grove every now and than I'd say the man drat well deserves it, after all those classic shows he single handily made.

I ean the man single handily drew every frame of rockos modern life, what a god drat legend.

It's a thing he does. He finds something that's a cultural touchstone - preferably something that gets people fired up and then cheerleads while trying to not-so-subtly steer the conversation towards whatever bullshit snakeoil he's hawking at any particular moment.

Ex: "YEAH KIDS! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS (is what garfield would say if Viacom didn't cruelly strip away my Garfield license)

It should be noted that he never takes any controversial opinions or at least won't vocalize them. He came close during Covid but never really went all-out (mostly because he was mad because his business failed). You won't hear him taking a side on the whole Israel/Palestine thing even though you fuckin' know he has opinions on the subject. He'll stick to "NICKELODEON PEDOPHILES" or w/e where no one will ever disagree with him.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 2, 2024

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
You are #educated #stupid! Blow your mind the gently caress out and submit yourself to TimeCubeEATS! @Andy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Prince ValiantEATS
Hagar the HorribleEATS
ZitsEATS
The Family Circus Eats #Nickolodeon pedophiles

etc

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
So is the Jim Davis Christmas dinner thing known lore or is that new to us

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he mentioned it and showed the photo in one of his videos after the license got pulled but i don't think anyone's ever really cared since it's pretty obvious it wasn't like a family dinner or anything intimate that he was invited to

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Someone's been listening to Alex Jones.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

It's a thing he does. He finds something that's a cultural touchstone - preferably something that gets people fired up and then cheerleads while trying to not-so-subtly steer the conversation towards whatever bullshit snakeoil he's hawking at any particular moment.

Ex: "YEAH KIDS! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS (is what garfield would say if Viacom didn't cruelly strip away my Garfield license)

It should be noted that he never takes any controversial opinions or at least won't vocalize them. He came close during Covid but never really went all-out (mostly because he was mad because his business failed). You won't hear him taking a side on the whole Israel/Palestine thing even though you fuckin' know he has opinions on the subject. He'll stick to "NICKELODEON PEDOPHILES" or w/e where no one will ever disagree with him.

Didn't he pretty much go full q anon?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Didn't he pretty much go full q anon?

He likes conspiracies about rich people while ignoring the fact that he is fabulously wealthy but I don’t remember him embracing the really vile weirdo poo poo.

This is the dude who one day posted a picture of himself buying tens of thousands of dollars of Ballenciaga gear and posing with the bags and the next day was screaming at young people to rise up and overthrow boomers. There’s no logic to anything he does. He just wants to cheerlead and have people pay attention to him

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Busters posted:

Oh so he created Yat!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I mean...

But yeah. For attention. That's his reason for everything.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Remembering this classic reply to Nathfield's post about how cartoon characters are immune at the height of COVID-19. Unfortunately, the original image it was referring to has been lost to time like Garfaccinos in Toronto. Time to entergage.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also important that his idolization of Trump isn't because Nathen is a MAGA fanatic, it's because he admires his "business skills" and/or grifting. That autograph was from an "art of the deal" book (which Trump didn't even write lol). He will also say anything he thinks will curry favor with the unwashed masses which has occasionally led him into "weirdo territory" but he usually walks it back or stops when people tell him he's being weird so he's at least somewhat self-aware.

Bottom line is that he'll say whatever he thinks will get the most positive attention from the largest number of people (and also whine about Garfield).

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 2, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Also important that his idolization of Trump isn't because Nathen is a MAGA fanatic, it's because he admires his "business skills" and/or grifting. That autograph was from an "art of the deal" book (which Trump didn't even write lol).

Does business acumen help you catch a Greek Tom Hanks?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Does business acumen help you catch a Greek Tom Hanks?

Dude loves his weirdo conspiracy theories until someone in his discord/e-friends circle tells him he's being an idiot and then he usually stops. Never apologizes, but stops the weirdness. It's pretty clear that Nathen doesn't really believe in anything other than "people should give me money" and "I should be famous".

This isn't nathen apologia in the slightest either. I'm just saying he lacks the premeditation to be evil. He's just a vapid failson moron who wants attention. He did the whole Trump thing when there was a huge groundswell of online alt-right support for that sort of bullshit in the early days of Covid. He literally believes anything he reads on social media.
The "moron" thing isn't just me being flippant either. Go try reading "Arabialosis" or whatever that book is called and marvel at the incredibly lovely grammar and endless typos.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 2, 2024

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Is Nathen's actual given name Ayman, going from the autograph?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

or a middle name. his name on instagram is nathen ayman mazri

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Dude loves his weirdo conspiracy theories until someone in his discord/e-friends circle tells him he's being an idiot and then he usually stops. Never apologizes, but stops the weirdness. It's pretty clear that Nathen doesn't really believe in anything other than "people should give me money" and "I should be famous".

This isn't nathen apologia in the slightest either. I'm just saying he lacks the premeditation to be evil. He's just a vapid failson moron who wants attention. He did the whole Trump thing when there was a huge groundswell of online alt-right support for that sort of bullshit in the early days of Covid. He literally believes anything he reads on social media.
The "moron" thing isn't just me being flippant either. Go try reading "Arabialosis" or whatever that book is called and marvel at the incredibly lovely grammar and endless typos.

I'm just bustin' ur (pig) balls

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Dude is a straight up narcissist schizophrenic.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ghostlight posted:

or a middle name. his name on instagram is nathen ayman mazri

Yeah, p sure it's Nathen Al-Mazri

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm fully edugaged and loving it.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Frank Frank posted:

Bottom line is that he'll say whatever he thinks will get the most positive attention from the largest number of people

I really don't think so. He's so bad at drawing attention to himself. If he wanted more he could do what all these dipshit grifters do and start making GBS threads on whatever marginalized group is in the news. Even the most incompetent attention seeker easily discovers this trick for getting likes. I think he is 100% sincere in his hangups, but his confidence is easily derailed by the mildest pushback.

Nathen has all the grievances of a typical internet chud but none of the ambition, which is why he never follows through with anything.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Can you imagine what kind of monster would have been created if GarfieldEATS could have gotten a maxed-out PPP loan and then had it forgiven like nothing happened?

Thankfully, he was in Canadia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Is there a term for a megalomaniac so repulsive that nobody follows him?