Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm in Tucson and keep seeing Egee's everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

sounds like they should stop selling subs and start selling their business to nathen

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Frank Frank posted:

"Away from other humans, WELL EXCEPT FOR MY DRIVER!"
https://www.instagram.com/stories/nathenmazri/3324941700876957158/

WOMP WOMP

(Nathen's "driver" is just a taxi driver right?)

{DEATH OF BRICK AND MORTAR! AS I SAID BACK IN 2018 HUAHGUAHDNGIAGUAHGIUAHGIUAHGIAUSNHIAUSGH}
//
/

Here Manspreads Nathen,
He Never Scored

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
of course he's got the Kanye West Bionicle Shoes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

"look at these fresh Yeezys, only on - oh jeez! - egeez!"

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
His instagram bio includes these gems

quote:

#Google Me! I'm #entergaging 😁
THE LICENSING MAN 💙

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Busters posted:

Nathen would make an excellent Batman villain. He could be 'The Sophisticationist' and commit convoluted crimes based on claiming he has licensing rights to I.P.S that want nothing to do with him.

david_a posted:

His instagram bio includes these gems

THE LICENSING MAN 💙

kare
Mar 19, 2002
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand brick and mortar

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

"Away from other humans, WELL EXCEPT FOR MY DRIVER!"
https://www.instagram.com/stories/nathenmazri/3324941700876957158/

WOMP WOMP

(Nathen's "driver" is just a taxi driver right?)

{DEATH OF BRICK AND MORTAR! AS I SAID BACK IN 2018 HUAHGUAHDNGIAGUAHGIUAHGIUAHGIAUSNHIAUSGH}
//
/

Not an ounce of cock shame. What an Alpha

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

kare posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand brick and mortar

:eyepop:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Pina Colada Eegee is the best regular flavor, though the flavor of the month sometimes gives it competition.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Knormal posted:

The Pina Colada Eegee is the best regular flavor, though the flavor of the month sometimes gives it competition.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I wouldn't buy drinks from a company whose name is so close to squeegee

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I dont feel lucky enough to order that

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1770409882673463466?t=CGlzMrZCWyH-stnVie2HHA&s=19

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait, what in the actual gently caress nate

Jesus

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
what the hell

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
To add a teensy bit of context, there's a new documentary that came out recently titled Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV which points many sexual abuse allegations, particularly at Dan Schneider, who was a producer and showrunner at Nickelodeon from the mid 90s to the late 2010s.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CodfishCartographer posted:

To add a teensy bit of context, there's a new documentary that came out recently titled Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV which points many sexual abuse allegations, particularly at Dan Schneider, who was a producer and showrunner at Nickelodeon from the mid 90s to the late 2010s.

That doesn't make it any less aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
iirc he [Dan] was more of a foot person

i dont think i've ever seen anyone just say 'the slime was meant to be cum' before

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen still wants us to know he predicted the death of brick and mortar decades after everyone else.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1768173095938912289

Anyone even vaguely aware of real estate knew brick and mortar was changing back in the explosion of online shopping in the early 2010s

This is nothing new Nathen

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
#cumshots

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

nathen always manages to find a way to sink to new lows

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
let no-one say that Nathen is anything but a master of building his brand

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Troubling

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Is Garfield safe?

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Is it worth all this entertainment entergagement?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?

Yeah of course, Nate been very clear on this, despite Garfield not having been seen in a while he's fine. He just decided to go on a long holiday without telling anyone else.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?

I’m afraid to say that Garfield’s image is being exploited for commercial purposes.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

:stonk:

Nathen, you can’t do that on television.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
This is identical to woke stuff, just different source material.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. THE WAY THEY TERMINATED GARFIELDEATS AND LAID OFF THEIR STAFF RECKLESSLY COLDLY AND HOW THEY WENT ABOUT THESE AFFAIRS SHOWED ME HOW EVIL THIS COMPANY IS AFTER INVESTING MILLIONS IN THE RESTAURANT. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?

"Is Garfield safe" in the middle of all of that made me hack up a lung lmao

Like holy poo poo

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Shame about the child abuse. But it's time we all raise our voices against the real injustice perpetrated by Nickelodeon: the closing of a Garfield themed restaurant.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh geeze!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?
#notmygarfield

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Shame about the child abuse. But it's time we all raise our voices against the real injustice perpetrated by Nickelodeon: the closing of a Garfield themed restaurant.

If you think about it, horrific child abuse and the closure of Nathen’s poo poo restaurant are more or less the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The tonal whiplash of that post is wild

Protect the kids! Sexual assault is bad! By the way I really want my Garfield license back! Nickelodeon producers knew about the abuse! Please give me my Garfield license back!

He always has to make everything about him and the only thing that ever got him any meaningful attention and he just can't let it go after 5 years