Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Egeez reply made me check if he's done anything on LinkedIn since he last popped up there and he has not, but I scrolled too fast and ended up in his experience section. I never noticed the description of what Entergage Capital does.

quote:

General ManagerGeneral Manager
Entergage · Permanent Full-timeEntergage · Permanent Full-time
Jan 2017 - Jan 2021 · 4 yrs 1 moJan 2017 - Jan 2021 · 4 yrs 1 mo
Toronto, Ontario, CanadaToronto, Ontario, Canada
Entergage Capital is the holding company for various licensed brands as part of our investment portfolio. Brands include:

1. World's first licensed Garfield pizza and lasagna restaurant - GarfieldEATS
2. Frozen grocery food (RWA burgers, hotdogs) - Scooby-Doo EATS

We are passionate about BUILD ENTERGAGING TRY-UPS, NOT START-UPS. Entergage is an innovation hub solving market gaps and meeting consumer habits and demand with very unique concepts and disruptive solutions.

TRY-UPS, NOT START-UPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Elephant Ambush posted:

I have to say that form email is the least lovely thing he's ever written and I think other people are right when they say he actually got help with it. It still has typos and some minor broken English but it's easier to read and understand than anything he's ever posted on social media
I'm a fan of "once-a-upon-a-time" myself.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
that email uses the word "license", and its variations, so much that it has lost all meaning to me now

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

The Egeez reply made me check if he's done anything on LinkedIn since he last popped up there and he has not, but I scrolled too fast and ended up in his experience section. I never noticed the description of what Entergage Capital does.

TRY-UPS, NOT START-UPS.

I mean, you can’t really fail at “trying”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I mean, you can’t really fail at “trying”

There is no try, only entergage!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Escape From Noise posted:

Fear of a Ripped Garfield

I got a letter from Garfield the other day, opened and read it, it said

quote:

Entergagement = entertainment + engagement.

Entergagement (that's the noun; entergage is the verb) is the name I give for this new integrated marketing mechanism or digital brand activation for marketers to reach an audience in the new era of mobile, in an uncalculated entertaining and engaging manner on one platform.

Brands must now entergage, rather than engage with customers through mobile vision (instead of television) by speaking with the customers, and not speaking to the customers as 3000 or so advertising messages do on a daily basis.

Entergagement consists of the following below brand activation or marketing tools, which must run simultaneously with user engagement features such as real-time chatting, call-to-action, voting, collecting, redeeming, following, liking, sharing and other engaging elements, all in one platform. The entertainment tools necessary for brand entergagement are as follows:

Branded content
Product placement
Program sponsorship
Script development

Content is king when it comes to entertainment to connect with customers' minds and win their hearts. Ask Hollywood! They will tell you how content has helped create movie franchises and loyal fans globally, as Hollywood films reach more than 300 million viewers across their distribution channel globally. Movies have become a huge brand licensing industry. So what can we learn from Hollywood? Product placement has become an original marketing tool to nurture brands and connect with customers as well as branded content where stories in various genres such as drama or comedy has been found favorable for global brands such as Starbucks in The Devil Wears Prada, Sony in the James Bond movies, or Mini Coopers in The Italian Job. Who can forget that branded fueled content? Emirates has been sponsoring major football leagues on a global scale, connecting with a wider audience and athletes.

Now, that you have your relevant entertainment strategy planned, marketers must start thinking of ways to not just entertain the customer, but also engage with them simultaneously, increasing feedbacks, customer retention, and conversion rates from mobile to sales. Brands must now start speaking with customers by engaging with them the same way they already engage on mobile through various known features- for instance, one of the most popular app features is the act of collecting coins. Users love to collect and redeem vouchers or special discount coupons. If brands can entertain users through original content and not advertising, as well as interacting by chatting or sharing some mobile app elements, then brands can quickly climb the advertising ladder from brand awareness, brand liking, brand preference, brand conviction to brand purchase, all at the same time. Now that is what I call creative-efficiency and cost-efficiency!

Marketers must now develop platforms rather than creative briefs. The way for marketers to entergage is on mobile apps or website by partnering with entergagement platforms such as Entergage by Mazri Pictures, the world's first entergaging platform, where brands, users and celebrities come together. A less sophisticated and easier way for marketers can adopt the brand entergagement in their strategy is by creating storytelling content with engagement features to connect with an audience hosted on your website, powered by user engagement features to keep your customers intrigued and interacting with your brand.

Marketers must comprehend the user behavior, user trends, app market, and why users use what they use on mobile, in order for brands to reach the users efficiently without disrupting their customer experience, but rather entertaining them and enhancing their journey. If you don't, they will simply skip your ads! Also, with the rise of ad blocking, users have become much more sophisticated with technology, more than digital agencies. We don't have to outsmart them; we must join them by speaking their language through not advertising, but entergagement.

Picture me giving a drat, I said never.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

George Michael Bluth to Nathen’s GOB Bluth

I think it’s more like George Maheris tbh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Steadiman posted:

that email uses the word "license", and its variations, so much that it has lost all meaning to me now

Nathen loves licensing, it's his favorite thing

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
consider the case of sony, a bunch of nobodies who weren't going anywhere until the james bond films

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

MrQwerty posted:

A trusted & safe home for licensees lmao

Is this like when the former meth addicts work at the group home

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

MassRafTer posted:

TRY-UPS, NOT START-UPS.
GarfieldEATS: Permanent Full-timeEntergage

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Woke up to a Discord message saying Nathen is thirsting over Mr. Clean and teasing an OnlyFans, this is the life I've fashioned

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LvK posted:

Woke up to a Discord message saying Nathen is thirsting over Mr. Clean and teasing an OnlyFans, this is the life I've fashioned

You don't say

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1785219309389640055

this is the less horny of the two Mr. Clean posts.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
One like. A histrionic screeching into the wind.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Mr. CleanEATS Big Cow Lasagna when, Nathen? Please don’t make me beg, I promise I’m fully entergaged.

Mr. Clean was in that terrible Food Fight movie, they’ll license him to anyone, especially the world’s youngest Garfield licensee!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
I assure you that Nathen has not acquired the licensing rights for Mr. Clean in any capacity

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Nathen executed for feeding people detergent

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Hilarious” that Nathen is using horrific child abuse as a vehicle to whine about losing his Garfield license. Dude really is a piece of poo poo

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

“Hilarious” that Nathen is using horrific child abuse as a vehicle to whine about losing his Garfield license. Dude really is a piece of poo poo
The best thing I have gotten out of watching him over the years is the realization that mentally ill rich failsons behave shockingly similarly the world over, placing literally anything bothering them on equal footing with the most horrific things imaginable

Thank goodness Nathen did not get into Canadian politics

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

The best thing I have gotten out of watching him over the years is the realization that mentally ill rich failsons behave shockingly similarly the world over, placing literally anything bothering them on equal footing with the most horrific things imaginable

Thank goodness Nathen did not get into Canadian politics

...yet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
#stayvoted

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1785374076476760471

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
lol, yes it's "the youth" that's the one that's affected by taxes, guys going to consider himself "the youth" when he's 80. Also does nate actually pay taxes? You usually have to actually earn money for that.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

If youth is an asset, then it should be subject to the applicable taxes.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I'm honestly surprised that tweet doesn't have any stupid hashtags in it

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Do any of those four sentences in that tweet relate to any of the others?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

dokmo posted:

Do any of those four sentences in that tweet relate to any of the others?

They do, just through terrible logic and believing stupid, stupid things. Possibly not the simulation one if he meant that literally.

It's very hard to tell if he meant that literally.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

you go out and protest the corrupt and violent system, risking your life and health to fight the fash

Nathen will be right behind you, providing critical support in the form of Twitter posts regarding your plight

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

uber_stoat posted:

I got a letter from Garfield the other day, opened and read it, it said

Picture me giving a drat, I said never.

I'm a brown man, and I could never quit the Garfield brand

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

AI wrote this

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

AI wrote this

I mean, given how terrible his grammar and just overall focus level are, he’s the one person who should just be replaced with AI.

AI learning of entergagement is also the first step towards our world being turned into the Matrix world.

What I am saying, is The MatrixEats when? And if you get served the red pill, do you just immediately leave the restaurant?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Duckman2008 posted:

I mean, given how terrible his grammar and just overall focus level are, he’s the one person who should just be replaced with AI.

I mean he absolutely should not. AI would likely clean his ideas up too much and might accidentally convince people to mistakenly put money into one of his terrible ventures.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Prompt: you are a rampant AI that is obsessed with Garfield, inventing new terrible business buzzwords and licensing cartoon properties.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Prompt: you are a rampant AI that is obsessed with Garfield, inventing new terrible business buzzwords and licensing cartoon properties.

This is how you get arabiolosis

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Please help. I've been diagnosed with treatment-resistant arabiolosis, and I'm constantly drop-shipping frozen TV dinners with all your favorite Nicktoons stamped on them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Nathan, get me an Ookla the Mok branded hot pocket and all is forgiven.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

uber_stoat posted:

Nathan, get me an Ookla the Mok branded hot pocket and all is forgiven.
Oooo what about HerculoidsEATS

I guess just because he thinks Garfield is the world's most important brand he would not automatically think a totally forgotten brand was a great thing to license

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Narrator: Nathen in fact could and would say more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Crossposting because I'm serious and this seems like a likely source

Does anyone have a copy of that ai generated hello.jpg but in the style of a city map, pls post w spoiler tags. It was like a night mode navigation map of London, but it was the goatman doing his best.
If this image doesn't exist anymore a new one would be very appreciated.