Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I must have missed the rebranding from eGeez to "Oh,Geez!"

this is huge

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Someone touched the poop, not cool.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

what the hell

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Is Garfield safe?

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

There's a part of me that thinks he knows this but he desperately fumbles around for anything to post about that might get him attention or engagement

I honestly don't think that's it, considering how little attention he's getting and how little effort he is putting into getting it.

Edit: he did use the #cumshots hashtag which resulted in more traction than his tweets have gotten before, so maybe I'm wrong.

dokmo fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 21, 2024

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Do any of those four sentences in that tweet relate to any of the others?

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

Bottom line is that he'll say whatever he thinks will get the most positive attention from the largest number of people

I really don't think so. He's so bad at drawing attention to himself. If he wanted more he could do what all these dipshit grifters do and start making GBS threads on whatever marginalized group is in the news. Even the most incompetent attention seeker easily discovers this trick for getting likes. I think he is 100% sincere in his hangups, but his confidence is easily derailed by the mildest pushback.

Nathen has all the grievances of a typical internet chud but none of the ambition, which is why he never follows through with anything.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Edit: in retrospect, this has nothing to do with nathen and it's not worth posting

dokmo fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 8, 2024

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

What is the genocide he's referring to? I can't keep track of all his bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Wait, what does that have to do with #entertainment?