Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

An IRL Tom Haveford, neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Someone ought to convincingly suggest to our buddy Nathen that there's an opportunity for a lot of entergagement to be had in launching a Twitter competitor while Elon's loving it up stomping about like a 50' toddler tantrum.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao Nathen’s t-shirts ship to Canada only. The lasagnas I get, but t-shirts?

Love me.

Feed me.

Don't ship outside of Canada.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Next Mazri mugshot's going to be after he killed someone on a date that didn't go the way he wanted.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

I plugged 'Mobile Suit Garfield' into Amazon and this was my first hit:

https://www.amazon.com/Stuffed-Animals-Lifelike-Children-Birthday/dp/B093T52595/ref=sr_1_1

jfc

edit:

Oh. Uh. Ok then.

5er fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Aug 29, 2023

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Here Lies Nathen Mazri
He Never Scored

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Lol I hope he trundles his rear end over to Serbia to throw a giant fit and televises the entire thing.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

'Garfield BOR' makes me think of Garfield Board of Regents, and the idea of Mazri trying to run some kind of Garfield themed community college is hilarious and weirdly plausible at this point.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Rob Schneider: They hate free speech, I should be allowed to believe and promote that a bunch of fake bullshit is real without having it challenged by 'facts!'

He's a great match for our boy Nate.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

The last good thing Rob Schneider ever did was poo poo-talk about Steven Seagal on Howard Stern. Somehow this is further indignifying for Mazri.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Akratic Method posted:

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday: world war 3

I heard this in my head and it's the only way I'd tolerate the lovely original.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

"Licensing team," composed of Nathen.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Holy loving poo poo how tedious and desolate is your life that you have to claim being in love with IP licensing is a pillar of your identity?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This is frankly really loving boring for 'big plans.' Two barstools and a little bench shelf look like the limit for in-place dining, and not having anywhere to sit, eat and kind of enjoy the theme is completely antonymous to his idea of 'entergagement.'

5er
Jun 1, 2000

root beer posted:

GuiteauEATS

GuillotEATS

5er
Jun 1, 2000

MassRafTer posted:

Hate to be that guy but instead of paying for expensive video games you should buy your daughter a subscription to every streaming service bundled together with anti-binging rules.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1731552875698958498

Conservative pandering freaks: DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

Also conservative pandering freaks: Let me tell you about this streaming model with tiers and ways to tell people how we think they should be living.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Frank Frank posted:

The first one looks like “what if Nathen but Pokemon avatar”

The first one looks like a propaganda poster if he was a cult leader villain in a Far Cry game.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Cringe and cringe are my two new favorite words.

Oh, and CringE.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Disney's just going to re-copyright the loving mouse aren't they?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This dude's failson narcissism vibes me constantly like Elliot Rodger.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Nathen is so transparently loving crazy. I'm certain that he whole heartedly believes all his business ideas are complete winners and that Google reviews are just some conspiracy to drag him down... not, say, people actually criticizing him for having lovely products and ideas.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Strong "many people are saying" energy.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This guy is a constant stream of nonsense hashtags as he tries willing his obtuse and clunky buzzphrases into relevance.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Frank Frank posted:

"Away from other humans, WELL EXCEPT FOR MY DRIVER!"
https://www.instagram.com/stories/nathenmazri/3324941700876957158/

WOMP WOMP

(Nathen's "driver" is just a taxi driver right?)

{DEATH OF BRICK AND MORTAR! AS I SAID BACK IN 2018 HUAHGUAHDNGIAGUAHGIUAHGIUAHGIAUSNHIAUSGH}
//
/

Here Manspreads Nathen,
He Never Scored

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Did this loving dude just happy-birthday himself?! loving lol

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Every day for Nathen is one step closer to the threshold between 'high functioning' and 'needs hospitalization'.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

"I really want to show off these shoes and my fit but how can I make it look like I'm doing something deep and spiritual?"

5er
Jun 1, 2000

MassRafTer posted:

He's angrier about Jojo than whatever OJ did to Garfield and his 9 lives.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1778469087225495593

This fuckin guy, whose only celebrity equity is among people that make fun of him, thinks he can assess Jojo Siwa with 'no star quality' lol. Nathen 'nearly complete loving nobody and verified business failure' Mazri, claiming Jojo has no star quality when I still see that kid's face selling merch every time I go to Walmart, and her net worth is around $20mil.

Jealousy is an ugly color on anyone.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

In the United States, the show is #pawgasoline

No but really, what a giant sour-graping little baby Nathen is. loving embarrassing.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

when are you gonna show hole, bro

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

too nutty for TMZ, that's impressive

Exactly my immediate reaction. Too full of poo poo even for TMZ, and too bland and unpopular to bother using just for 'check out this crazy rear end in a top hat' clickbait.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Busters posted:

Not that. When you think of Kim's cultural impact, and things that are celebrated about her, "Armenian Heritage" isn't among them.

No one looks at them and says "wow, they're so in touch with their cultural roots." Or "they really exemplify what it means to be Armenians"

So it's really odd that Nathan honed on on her nationality.

He probably thinks everybody else shares the same bigoted, demeaning opinion he holds of Armenians and thinks it's a slam dunk to point it out, like a bog-standard 80s era racist.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Nathen discovering 'based' and running it into the ground, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Dude is a straight up narcissist schizophrenic.