Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Im the RATM song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

XPosting because how could I not?

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Either that popcorn is huge or Nathen is tiny.

Would you rather fight:

20 Tiny Nathens

OR

1 Man-sized Garf

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

What a fuckin' rear end in a top hat. Obligatory reminder that when someone asked in the Discord what had happened to Garfield, the orange cat he adopted when starting GarfieldEATS, he said he had gotten drunk and hit it once, then gave the cat up.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

He hit it out of the park early when he became the world's youngest Garfield licensee; once you reach that level of fame and success while so young, what's there even to do afterwards? What worlds are left to conquer? You have no choice but to succumb to ennui.

At one point Michael Crichton had the world's No. 1 Movie, Book and Television series (Jurassic Park and E.R. with Clooney). He felt empty and like there was nothing else to achieve, so he took up traveling. Trekking to Kilimanjaro, all the sorts of travel rich white people do. That fixed him and he went back to being a smarmy rear end in a top hat who denied climate change and wrote up his critics in his novels as pedophile characters until he died of throat cancer.

What I'm saying is that Nathen could take up smoking I guess

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Huh, skipping straight to the goon settlement, hopefully with less animal abuse this time around. Sad he skipped the zipline stage.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

So the “goodbye mundane life” thing was about a cheap looking tank top shirt?

Are you not entergaged ?!

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

What happened with the kiwi farmers, I mean, "fans" in his discord?

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Weird they didn't invite him to post in the farms

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

One EATS

EDIT: Love me, feed me, never (stop making episodes)

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Maybe he's advocating for Hollywood to make live action adaptations of anime, which is kinda moot since we already had live action Evangelion, which was Pacific Rim

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Watch it be more successful than Nathen's

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

RoeCocoa posted:

So this person went in, gave the place "a clean score of 0," bought a kulen sandwich anyway, found it was rancid, went back anyway and got a pizza, got a stomach ache, went a third time regardless and got a gyro, decided it was substandard, and still goes there every day to note that the prices are going up?

u complain everywhere u go

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

PHDEATS in association with Doobie. Meals and fries.. Piled Higher and Deeper

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Nathenchu

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Busters posted:

What was that post about being kind to others and minding your own business?

Also, it really pisses me off the way he talks about his app, as if it already exists. It just conflicts with how my brain works. It's pretending as if a daydream is something that exists fully formed, exactly how you wish it. It's not even "in development". It's just as real as the imaginary arguments I have while taking a poo poo. I don't pretend I won a presidential debate just because I took a really long shower.

Put up Egeez or shut up . Or eat the eggs

"Fake it till you make it"

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Im not suggesting anyone do anything, but in our very own Lego thread there's probably a few people who can turn out a small GarfieldEATS set mock up

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

If only there was a digital market place where you could find licensed game cubes

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen would be like when Gord from Acts of Gord started posting in games except no one but one thread will know who he is and no one likes him.

Holy cats, this happened? I guess all traces of the results have been lost to time? I can't imagine it went well

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

he's missed ng his biggest actual market: this thread. if he put up egeez branded crap a nonzero amount of posters would buy some

Lol that the FiestaCat plushie goon was a more successful entrepreneur than Nathen

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

GolfHole posted:

BEAUTIFUL CAT
Thank you!!!

NATHFIELD
I must be loyle to
my egeez .

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Maybe I spend too long in the Trump lol thread but there's a strong trumpy energy in these tweets

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Unsolicited garf dick pics

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Twitter has a big ole "GIF" button alongside the button to add a photo to your posts, and the weird 'Old fashioned' gif is the third result when you press the button and search for "recipe". That's all it is, he thought he'd snazzy up his post about his recipes with a recipe gif without thinking of the confusion it'd cause, or how it was unrelated, or how he never ever served alcohol.

The fact that it's animated should've pointed our to you it's unrelated to Nathen, like what, he would've paid someone to do an animation? Learned how to animate a gif himself? PUH LEASE. mneow.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Oh how quickly everyone forgets mom

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

lol you gave Nathen money

Pretty spicy coming from the guy who tried to buy a frozen lasagna despite being in a whole other country :colbert:

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Lol that second to last line

Ooooooh~ living in the fridge

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Is the GarfieldEATS app even still in the stores

(LOL remember when you could upload photos to it without any moderation whatsoever)

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Oh man. Had he tried his nonsense in Mexico, GarfieldCOME (snrk) might still be open. I mean, at least it wouldn't have been cease-and desisted by Nickelodeon/Viacom.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Even the garbage he has ChatGPT output sounds like something Chris-Chan would write in their prime

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Nathen would put on his wizard robe and hat garf suit if you catch my drift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

Busters posted:

Yeah, it had liver disease or something. He doesn't own this cat.

Great toe beans. Looks furious. Probably unsocialized. Rip poor orange cat who probably got open mouth kissed by nathen.

You'd look rough too if Nathen Mazri had kicked your rear end in a drunken fury

(Supposedly that's what caused Nathen to both stop drinking and give away the cat)