Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
when i was really little i got a garfield book before i knew how to read, and i flipped through that thing so many times that eventually i knew the words too. garf taught me how to read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

top 3 earth problems:

war
earthquakes
other

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

lmfao

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

lmfao

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

this turkey dinner is excellent nathen. have i told you about how wide nermal can stretch his rear end in a top hat

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

nathen spent all his medication money on emojis

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

2:00 PM: #entergage and elevate your #brand with licensed personal #emogeez!! the youth of #today will thank you for the empowered cross-media experience of #tomorrow

2:00 AM: i have seen the face of #god and was told to #eliminate the great satan's grip from every demonically possessed 2nd grader in this material plane

9:00 AM: even garfield isn't immune to getting a little #horny from time to time

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

he acquired the garfield license as a jumping off point to protect us from the cumheads

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

his beard would never look that normal

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

generating ai images of me being happy, as one does

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i need this man's psychiatric report

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

the demons at #burgerking didn't even consider making a horny garfield. he can get a little naughty but sick nick doesn't want you to know about that

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

the fat orange cat everyone loves is going to cum inside you when he hits the big screen this spring. it's guaranteed to be the most laugh-out-loud pussy pounding you've ever had. but for garfield? well that's just another monday

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I think he will not stop posting until he jailed or killed.

me either

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

cool so does he have normal friends irl who can call a crisis line

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

he;s going to send a bomb to twitter hq

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

please stop being disrespectful to garfields gigantic boner (which ive seen in real life.)

anyway here's my opinion on israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Scientastic posted:

It is a bit sad how little engagement he actually gets

no, it's good