Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

let the entergagement continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I literally went there to comment on the article and say pretty much this (but in a much meaner fashion) because I was having a really bad day, but was stopped by the requirement to download their dumb app to comment lol

I'm continually amazed that people still use medium for anything tbh

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

LordArgh posted:

I think it's pretty obvious he has some kind of diagnosable mental illness

I think he’s mentioned having bipolar and some form of dyslexia iirc, other than that who knows

edit: agreeing with the poster above, not worth worrying about

Rags to Liches fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Oct 5, 2023

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

CodfishCartographer posted:

One (of many) description online for his book says that it's partially about his struggles with bipolar disorder, but it's literally never mentioned in the book or even alluded to at all.

ahh that’s on me then for being terrible at paying attention!

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Escape From Noise posted:

LEARN THE LORE!

Seriously though, I don't think any one person has every detail of the rich labyrinth of this entergaging saga memorized

I thought I had the lore memorized from the very beginning!! :smith:

Honestly though, labyrinth is a very apt description for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Last Chance posted:

nathens not a good person but this is really drat sad

yeah, dude's a total shithead but that actually does kinda make me feel bad for him