Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Holiday

Celibate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

lol that Nathen basically found a dude to hook up with that looks more or less like him.

Five bucks says William doesn't know Nathen's name and is just trying to be polite to avoid revealing it. 'A selfie? Sure... man'

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Nobody buying unlicensed Rick and Morty socks cares that they're counterfeit, only that they're cheap. Nathen has such a fundamental misunderstanding of everything in the same hemisphere as his business plan that it defies belief. I lovehate this manchild so much

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Knormal posted:

Big Fatwa Hairy Deal

Heh

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I don't know the first drat thing about Scott Pilgrim but am now enthralled about how stupid and awkward Nathen's pursuit of the IP would be

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Bob HadababyEATSaboy

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

'Stapler pin' gently caress you, Canada

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Akratic Method posted:

Disruptive first-mover? Aren't those opposites? What are you disrupting if you're there first?

First-mover benefits can be gleaned from disrupting spaces/markets that are stagnant, even if there is only a small inroad. Tesla did not make the first mass-produced electric automobile but was the first electric car manufacturer that reaped the benefits of disruption by becoming the sole defining brand in what was presumed at the time to be a niche space: saturation, goalpost establishment, and gathering customers who were previously unaddressed. People who buy a Tesla are not going to immediately buy a Prius and are removed from the customer pool of other competing companies who took years to catch up. Egeez has no product in a market that is universal, competitive, and has no glaring hole for it to fill, though, so it's just insane dogshit rambling.

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 31, 2023

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

hemale in pain posted:

Not even sure what a 'tub' is in terms of cooking. It's apparently 5 cans from naths screenshot but i'm also unsure what a can is! 400g?

The tubs probably refer to whatever size Cambro they used as their standard for bulk prep work (these big guys) and probably the big 108 oz. cans of various stuff. If you want four gallons of orange goop you're in luck!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I think that's the first pic of Nathen where he looks like an actual human having an actual moment. Just a mom and her special little doofus. It's kinda humanizing and a reminder of how easy it is to gradually lose the idea that a comedic figure, especially an unwitting one, is a whole person too. It will be jarring next week when he posts himself grinding on a M.A.S.K. body pillow to announce a drone-delivered bespoke soup startup or some poo poo.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

MASK doesn’t feature any anthropomorphic animals so probably not that.

drat, you're right. ThundercatsSLURP, then, coming to a van behind a Toronto check-cashing place near you

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lol at the buildup of silent people doing regular shopping things for the intro/credits only to be interrupted by Nathen loudly exclaiming 'yeah, it's great, but it's PACKED WITH JEWS' out of the blue

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just to throw it out there amongst the onslaught of lols, recipes are explicitly exempt from any copyright protection fwiw

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Make that poo poo in a Nermolcajete and I'm down

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

STOP IT + shitscaoni = SoPhIsTicaTiOnist :tinfoil:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It's just a wet squirrel with a yarmulke guys, no need for alarm

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Oh dear god that poor man, being looped into the wordplay net of an oddly accented beige delusionist

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

That's kinda mean to Gob.
He was at least an ok Magician.

Delusions, Michael

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

A trusted & safe home for licensees lmao

There isn't one!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Hey kids if you like unhinged cartoon-obsessed businessmen you'll love novelty rectal gape cartography

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

I think he has some IG followers although I think his discord is gone now iirc.

E: yeah looks like he has 68 IG followers minus the 2000 likes he paid for here. Also holy poo poo, a genuine smile from Nathen???

You can't spell 'youth is an asset' without 'ai you rear end'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Why is there a faux gen-1 iMac with seagulls in it, this rules