Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can't actually peer into the mind of nathen but if I had to guess I'd say the money will benefit humankind by going into nathen's wallet so that he can afford to keep cleansing this bitch of an earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Imagine worshiping yourself. Imagine recreating your visage into some form of savior figure with a magical suit with superpowers who hangs out with angels and is dedicated to the cause of cleansing the earth in the name of God.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

He's still cookin'

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Federal agents knocking on Nathen's door and he's all 'It's actually pronounced Iggies.'

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen has declared independence from the department of homeland security and he has now joined the Space Force.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Nikumatic posted:

excuse me but all this time I’ve been informed that AI can NOT create art and yet here we are

This franchise really lost a step when it stopped being about divine psychic powers granted by wearing an orange suit and also nonbinary angle Gabriel who commands us to never ever gently caress.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I am almost certain that when he initially sold this he was offering multiple recipes and now I'm pretty sure our loyal nath-fans are only gonna get one recipe in their stocking this year.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
In the executive nickelodeon suite this morning, catastrophe struck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Going to the store to pick up a big helping of Garfield MEATS