Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Scientastic posted:

This sounds like a recording of a serial killer

Oh I made a Buffalo Bill joke last thread but this is serious asking for help with a couch material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

If he's launching a new, soon-to-be-abandoned project, this is the time to get in on the ground floor for a quick payday.

Ghost writer, editor, social media manager. Just cash in on his new digital creation before the next one 2 months from now.

Step 1: determine wtf he's on about

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Light Gun Man posted:

he's missed ng his biggest actual market: this thread. if he put up egeez branded crap a nonzero amount of posters would buy some

Do you really want, on casual Friday, to even begin to explain to a coworker your Egeez tee or hoodie?

"what's Egeez? never heard of that brand"
Well, sit down and let me tell you a tale. It all started with a failed offical Garfield pizza shop...

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

#internetmonitored

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Frank Frank posted:

The way he has it phrased, it's most certainly a corporation of some sort and not Jim Davis (who doesn't own the rights to Garfield anymore anyway).
It'll be either A) Google for reviews causing 'harm' to poor young entrepreneurs or B) Amazon because counterfeit merchandise/eegeez something something

There's also option C) which would be something totally unrelated and bonkers related to whatever his social cause du jour is.

E: new rare Nathenface just dropped:

Nathen skips leg day

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Killingyouguy! posted:

Five pees elements

GarfieldEATS: 5 pees and a few BMs

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Y'know what Im not a fan of? Drunkenly hitting your cat. I hope he's contributing to Garfields vet costs now that he's rehomed.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

quote:

Imagine having delicious Winnie-the-Pooh waffles for breakfast.

WinnieWAFFLES incoming.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

im saint germain posted:

And YOU can marry him - if you act fast! There are already enough #suitors to pack a reality series @Andy. Coming #soon

#stayaroused #WWme #nathenmazri #ojsimpson

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Blue Moonlight posted:

The AI images are hilarious because they also demonstrate he’d look OK if he just smiled like a human being. AI literally knows how to smile better than he does.

Nathen is more A than I.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Beached Whale posted:

Telling my dad it's the government that's trying to make me gay to keep my allowance

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1788131211354812549

#subkissive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

The cat he punched in drunken anger and told people about amongst other self serving crap

You know he likely reads this thread for attention, positive and negative, because of his wild ego problem and goon poop touchers letting him know. This isn't Doobie, it's much more sinister.

hi nathAn