Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

GarfieldBEATS (his meat)
please respect his involuntary celibacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Devils Affricate posted:

I find it fascinating how they're closed on Mondays, ostensibly as a nod to the recurring joke about Garfield hating Mondays. The joke never made sense in the first place, because Garfield is a house cat who of course doesn't have a job and therefor has no reason to feel one way or the other about Mondays, but Jim Davis's brain is made of pure anticomedy so he just shoehorned the joke in on the presumption that readers would enjoy it because they can relate.
“Garfield does not have a job, Garfield does not go to school and every day is the same. Nevertheless every Monday is just a reminder that his life is the same old, same old cycling again and for some reason even though his life is pretty much the same every day on Mondays specifically, awful things tend to happen to him physically.”

the joke is the existential dread intrinsic to a life without purpose.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

nerd plus rage posted:

If I saw a punk band named something like H8MNDYS I would probably check it out. Garfcore
one of the nicest people i know is a mandy :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

nathen if you actually loved yourself you wouldn't be doing most of this dumb poo poo as half-assedly as you are.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Happy national hot dog day to everyone except Nathen

:nomnom:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

last known recording of garfield alive

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

What's the difference between a "view" and a "click"? Presumably you'd have to click on something to view it?
generally a view means it autoplayed while you scrolled past it while a click means you accidentally started it while trying to scroll past.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The underline on don't always kills me

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

garfieldstreets

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Mozi posted:

in care you're wondering - yes, you're wrong. garfield's iconic slogan, loved and recognized by millions, is not 'i hate mondays'. it is 'love me, feed me, don't leave me'. or was, prior to the history-shattering leadership of the modern alexander the great, canada's own nathen mazri
it was "love me, feed me, never leave me" before nathen mazri the world's youngest garfield licensee.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

curious about its dimensional eyes and beard.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

This picture makes me uncomfortable for some reason
imo it's because wilford brimley is dead and not a cat.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

He's mostly doing boring current events tweets to try to get engagement (and failing) but this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1726430650918461600
if it's legal it's not murder :eng101:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

thank god finally some innovation from the mint and gum industry

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's a startup until it starts

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's because he only ever entergages

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

finally we're getting to garfieldPISS

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

you're so close to getting it

by which i mean you've described it exactly and now you must simply understand what it means

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

soon you will be at pique irritation

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Goddammit he’s back to catfucking again
https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

"sight beyond sight" whispers nathan before he smooches a lion-o plushy for instagram

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

SAVE ME FROM WHAT, EEGEEZ? WHAT LURKS IN THE DARKNESS?
click if ur brave
counterfeit licensed goods

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i would categorise his celibacy as "involuntary" based on his instagram posts

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

recession or succession

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

dokmo posted:

Is Garfield safe?
#notmygarfield

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

garfield was not designed, he was revealed.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Thankfully Nathan (youngest ever Garfield licensee) didn't invent the fork jail meme.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's this. He whined about it constantly after the movie was announced and Pratt was cast as Garfield

Nathen is too lazy to do this but he should record all Garfield's lines in his own voice and release the audio to play alongside the actual movie
god, if he did this i might be forced to edit it into the movie

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

touching the poop just makes your hands lovely

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

american and avengers

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

the eats must flow

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he mentioned it and showed the photo in one of his videos after the license got pulled but i don't think anyone's ever really cared since it's pretty obvious it wasn't like a family dinner or anything intimate that he was invited to

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

or a middle name. his name on instagram is nathen ayman mazri

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

germany makes a lot more sense when you remember that its modern existence begins with david hasselhoff singing "looking for freedom" in a piano necktie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009