Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
The utterly half-assed nature of this is amazing. Surely he had to have had complete versions at some point, since they were actually being made, right? How did it turn into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Frank Frank posted:

Of course it has to be annoying. Of course it does. I am sending these jpgs to the wife and bribing her with a nice bottle of wine

I am reading this to her in real time and said, “yeah, green olive tapenade is an ingredient” and she goes, “ok fine, just send me the recipe and I’ll make it but you and the kids have to eat it”. She isn’t a “wear the Italian flag on your sleeve” person but her cooking is rustic Italian and I can tell you for a fact that she is only doing this because I asked her to and I will reap the whirlwind in the future for this transgression

E: her maiden name was Lupinacci

EE: I said “wtf why are there carrots in the bolognese” and she very dryly fires back, “well he got that right. It’s a vegetable meat sauce and carrots are normal”

Somebody call Child Protective Services.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Von Pluring posted:

I've never had a cat and don't want one, they're so lazy and all they wanna do is eat lasagna.

But if I had one I'd be nice to it and not punch it

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

dr_rat posted:

Wait I'm confused, is the one true god Jon, Jim, or nate?

I Just need to know who I should be praying too!!!!

What, you've never heard of the holy trinity?