Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Frank Frank posted:

The site has since been taken down and all references to it have been scrubbed

Amazing, these wheezes are getting shorter and shorter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I like the delightfully strange Nathen, the one who does fork jail and cereal box “art” and weird apps, not the one who thinks it’s acceptable to use the phrase “barren shrew”

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

The arc of this thread never ceases to amaze me

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Busters posted:

Also, I think "entrepreneurship" might be my least favorite word in the English language. Maybe "entrepreneurial" is worse, but any variant of that word is just an immediate red flag to me that the person using it is full of horse poo poo.

There’s reasonable evidence that one of the things that makes “entrepreneurs” successful is having at least one trait on the dark triad. They’re almost all just awful people.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Funniest thing Rob Schneider has done in years.

If I found out that Nathen was being paid by Rob Schneider to make him seem relevant again, I would be unsurprised

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

This sounds like a recording of a serial killer

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

istewart posted:

No known treatment

Not true, you can blow up your brains and wake the f*ck up

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Isn’t he just proving here that his app is completely unnecessary?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

The obvious endgame here is that he becomes so famous that he can open a restaurant called NathenEATS, and it serves pizzas that are 50% hair, 50% botox

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Isn’t “cleanses breath, freshens gut” the wrong way round?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

istewart posted:

There's gotta be a calculus joke in here someplace... like he's obviously easy enough to integrate by substituting with a large language model, clearly nobody will even notice

If there’s one thing that Nathen is teally good at, it’s differentiating himself from the competition

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Sounds like we need to move the thread to Goons With Spoons

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Mozi posted:

The 5 Ps:
- Punctuality
- Perniciousness
- Presentation
- Panic
- Prison (fork)

Pizza (Garfield shaped)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I mainly want to know why he isn’t actually sipping, but is holding the mug sort of near his face instead of actually touching his lips with it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

MassRafTer posted:

Sony told him no.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1760011640093978797

Also he's going to sue Google and Yelp or not. He's running his face through Facetune for these videos and he looks extra insane.

The jarring “IT’S ALL ABOUT ME” has some serious Joker vibes to it

“LOOK AT ME”

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Seth Pecksniff posted:

In conclusion this was a waste of five years and I gained nothing from the experience

Only a couple of weeks to go until this is exactly right

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. THE WAY THEY TERMINATED GARFIELDEATS AND LAID OFF THEIR STAFF RECKLESSLY COLDLY AND HOW THEY WENT ABOUT THESE AFFAIRS SHOWED ME HOW EVIL THIS COMPANY IS AFTER INVESTING MILLIONS IN THE RESTAURANT. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

CodfishCartographer posted:

So in that post Nathen tagged a bunch of Canadian media outlets, including @WeAreMel. I'd never heard of it, so I decided to look into it. Not only does it appear to have stopped posting back in 2022, its posts are, uhh...

Their instagram is wild too, with several NSFW posts including "Where In My Brain Is My Spank Bank" and "I Fooled The World Into Thinking Nintendo Made A Naked Mario Toy"

Mel was a really good online magazine, it was owned by Dollar Shave Club and was a pretty good place for articles aimed at men that weren't all RAAH RAAH WE ARE MANLY MEN!

It didn't make any money whatsoever, and eventually shut down. It was a sad day.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

“Youth is an asset, not a liability” will be his last words, croaked out on his deathbed the day before his 100th birthday

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Escape From Noise posted:

GarfieldEATS: Total Eclipse of the Garf

New thread title, surely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.