Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Pizzas are round because they cook evenly that way. This is why the Garface pizzas have burnt crust on one side and raw looking crust on the other.

Whereas a lasagna shaped like Garfield's face would bake evenly... and lasagna is Garfield's favorite food.

These basic logical contradictions used to found a brick and mortar business still keep me awake at night.

Anyone remember the app? You could play games or something and it was so bad iirc it was the first fixation when Garfeats was launched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Am I out of touch?
No, surely it is the children who are wrong for <checks notes> not hating themselves.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Get a job!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

What the gently caress.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Yo, how many semi-trucks full of cocaine do you have to have backup your driveway in a 24 hour period to actually think opening a Scott Pilgrim-themed restaurant is a good idea?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

Lol that probably takes less than a half gram in a day for most people

Restaurants are the ultimate business forbidden fruit

Please have your dealer call me.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

Tempted to find a copy of Eternal Darkness for myself.

Check ur pm's, I promise you'll be entergaged.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
As a guy who regularly makes a variety of BBQ sauces, that recipe passes me off.

The ingredients list has no mother sauce. Which is allowable, but not great. But then I saw it says at the very end "add secret sauce and mix well." Okay so there is a mother sauce. But you don't just mix it, you heat until simmering. That's like saucemaking 1: heat all the stuff together to ensure an even melange of flavor.

It's as if he tried the basic bbq sauce, said "this tastes like poo poo," added the secret sauce and said "okay this tastes like something normal," and called it a day.

Sauces are by far the easiest part of cooking, just taste it, add poo poo, and heat it to a low boil, and repeat This guy has never cooked a single thing in his entire life.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Busters posted:

It's the first recipe posted. The "secret sauce" is Tapenade with some herbs and vegetables added.

Your telling me Balsamic vinegar isn't a mother sauce?

Honestly, I have no idea. I just wanted to get in on the poo poo-piling by pretending I know things

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nathan is the subject of the sentence. Whatever entity he is threatening to sue for having an actually viable business model while he doesn't is the object of the sentence.

My point is it should be "Guess against whom," but my bigger point is that this will be pathetic. It will elicit pathos from me.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Holy big cow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Hell yes, I scooped this nearly two days ago. I'm literally the Woodward & Bernstein of Garfield themed branding on heavily meated loving lasagna or whatever the gently caress this corner of journalism is called.