Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
You know in hindsight I'm kind of impressed he managed to finish Arabiolosis and actually open GarfEats without just dropping the idea ceremoniously. Modern Nathen just doesn't have that kind of commitment to his nonsense ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
RIP all teenagers who killed themselves when the local pizza place got bad reviews on yelp. gone but not forgotten 🙏

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

I'd love to see him prove there are no other Scooby-Doo charcuterie boards in existence.

e: charcuterie-doo

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Farm2Unstable

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Honestly I think Nathen is so pro-AI because he's indistinguishable from an LLM himself. The word order is sound but nothing he says has any thought or meaning behind it. No consistency between ideas or conversations. Just dribble that resembles human communication.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

steinrokkan posted:

Even though we worship at the feet of Jim Davis, on this day we shall remember that there are even greater forces in the cosmos, like Mulik al-Malik or whatever that phase was

Maalik Ul-Mulk, pbuh

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
We should start a betting pool on what classic franchise he's going to get uncomfortably intimate with next.

Odds on DilbertEATS?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

peanut posted:

The Unko Museum already exists and has been successful enough to do pop-ups in 5+ locations.

https://unkomuseum.com/

poop-ups

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
New #licensing deal with Iran just dropped 🔥😍

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Ok but it does have 2X THE MEAT so

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
I would love to see him try to argue in court that buying a Garfield NFT gives him the right to profit from the brand though

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

im saint germain posted:

Now i'm curious about how many napkins would it take to absorb the grease off the top of a GarfieldEATS pepperoni pizza

It's a moot point because Nick would only eat a plain cheese one

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

He's named Ryan Evan Kadrian now

Ah poo poo you're right, no disrespect to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie