Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'm still fairly convinced, having tried it, that the special sauce on the pizza was carrot baby food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nathen doesn't need strong mayor powers, because you know who's the strongest mayor of them all? That's right, it's Malik ul-Mulk,

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1678847567721906177?t=5OkWosm1Y503o6YuPToYMw&s=19

Get your wallets ready and brace to be doxxed if you win

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Lmao he started the bidding at $500

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

It took you FOUR MONTHS to design a garfield face pan and source someone to make it?
Also someone please link the auction. I don't have a twitter account.

E: Super cool pivot from "check out my lame cereal box art" to "HILLARY CLINTON EATS BABIES" btw Nathen

https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/109608/auctions/146910/auction_items/4679124

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

"Another"?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

i've already met him once i don't want to do it again

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I shook his hand and got a selfie. I introduced myself as 'a big fan'. He was unfazed. Of course someone would be a big fan of nathen mazri.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I love this sartups

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'm really really surprised that's the recipe for the secret sauce bc when I had the... Sigh... Garfgherita with secret sauce, I'd have sworn the sauce was carrot baby food

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Every single gender, contained entirely in your backyard

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Zefiel posted:

Is the GarfieldEATS app even still in the stores

(LOL remember when you could upload photos to it without any moderation whatsoever)

No but I refuse to uninstall it from my phone I feel like I'm doing archival work somehow

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Stay browsed!!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Five pees elements

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

(commissions open) so nathen definitely paid for that artwork right

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I love the idea that someone thought Jim Davis created the eclipse and nathen needs to set them straight

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Ready to receive miracles! Ready...! Any time now..!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Harmful actions like genocide