Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blue Moonlight posted:

Me: Can we get Mr. 305?

Mom: We have Pitbull at home.

Pitbull at home:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Seth Pecksniff posted:

His wife? Will be short! :peanut:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the important thing is that the cat got to play a role in the garfieldeats journey

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Save the raccooon from power outages int oronto plz

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

5er posted:

Here Manspreads Nathen,
He Never Scored

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
He should charge for the garfield movie. Free? What a loving idiot!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Busters posted:

Interacting with Nathen seems VASTLY unpleasant. He has always been incredibly responsive on Twitter and such to trolls, and he would view us as trolls if he read this thread. There's way no he's here and that's a good thing.

Back on topic, I don't think the Garfield movie is going to do well. Everything about it seems lackluster and low effort, which is the Garfield Brand.

In fact, those most significant discussions I've seen online about it have been either: Chris Pratt putting zero effort into "voice acting" again -or- Spanish boxer beats up abusive boyfriend in movie theater during Garfield preview.

i heard if you approach him he'll just rub his stubble on ur cheek unprompted

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this poor schmuck needed a skin graft

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Steadiman posted:

If you haven't seen this masterpiece yet, treat yourself and enjoy the many talents of Nathen with the whole family. A cinematic tour de force, 7 minutes of magic you will never get back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yutQiCSUNOQ

I feel safe sharing this link to the intellectual property of Nathen Mazry because he showed me it's actually fine to share licensed properties

If anyone enjoyed this short film, please consider venmoing me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

cum

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
chris pratt is a talentless sack of poo poo that people throw money at

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's not fair!!!!