Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Also, a warning for any newcomers: if you buy Nathen's art or memorabilia, there is a likelihood that he will doxx you. All the more reason to leave the weirdo alone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Chloe, please don't encourage the man. He needs a different kind of help

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

What about that Youtube movie he made, is that still online? I forgot what it was called or I'd look for it

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Here comes the farm-to-table horse paste

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Not a fan of how matted-down the bottom half of the torso is when compared to the top half

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, mummies are secretly controlling the world.

We live in a mummy cursed world!!!!!

Cats that never leave us (ie immortal), living in triangles... poo poo I think you might be right

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

They better not ban staples in food delivery. If restaurants don't staple my hot dogs shut, they end up falling apart by the time they get to my house.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Escape From Noise posted:

Is that guy wearing a t-shirt of himself?

ohhh, THAT'S why Nathen paid this guy to do this. Kindred narcissism

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I dunno why anyone who’s experienced this thread expected Nathen to understand, let alone feel, love

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Invent the ordinary perience.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

He’s going to pay for a glorified Cameo from Jim Davis where he reads off Nathen’s script, “I, Jim Davis, creator of Garfield and respecter of the world’s youngest Garfield licensee Nathen Mazri, hereby bequeath all rights of Garfield to the world’s youngest Garfield licensee Nathen Mazri, from henceforth until eternity.”

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Nathen has been proven to pick the first gif that appears in searches, and I imagine he does it out of sheer laziness while telling himself it has to do with popular choices driving engagement or some other nonsense

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Jojo Siwa sucks but when you’re brought up by a dance mom, there is essentially no hope for you to turn out fine

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

MrQwerty posted:

Nathen is coming out of his Funny Crazy occultation to reveal his true Scary Crazy self

And YOU can marry him - if you act fast! There are already enough #suitors to pack a reality series @Andy. Coming #soon

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Chris Pratt looks phonier than ever - a target ripe for material. Nathen wouldn’t ever dare comment on that, though

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Garfield has lots of fans if you count the dead ones. Just treat it like a cumulative thing instead of a current snapshot and boom, now you’re thinking with entergagement

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

You are #educated #stupid! Blow your mind the gently caress out and submit yourself to TimeCubeEATS! @Andy

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Mario got cropped out bc he obviously gets laid

aw wait, he just got cropped by twitter

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Ulillillia actually. But Uli is based, Nathen isn't

Now i'm curious about how many napkins would it take to absorb the grease off the top of a GarfieldEATS pepperoni pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Why is there a faux gen-1 iMac with seagulls in it, this rules

Escape From Noise posted:

Also don't really get why they're in a wheat field.

Go ask your mom. Moms know everything