Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol what the hell is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Did he really? He’s Canadian

He sure did, also what's being Canadian got to do with anything? Canada has their own Q poo poo, they even have that Romana Dildo lady that proclaimed herself queen.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

I dunno. I figured because it’s a U-S-A! thing he might not be as into it

yeah but Q poo poo gives you a free pass to refer to all your posting enemies as IRL pedos and declare yourself the legitimate monarch and, really, do whatever odious poo poo your heart desires and consider yourself righteous for it. Its appeal crosses international boundaries.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

And yet it never worked

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Ahaha not only is the starting minimum bid $500 CAD but he only accepts bids in increments of $100 CAD. Something tells me Nathen doesn't really want to sell this pan. Also the funniest possible outcome would be for the same person who bought the orange suit to buy this pan, then put on a pig-man outfit and post a video of them burning all his junk and laughing.

Mike Lindell's asset-tagged floor equipment is starting at $1, get it together Nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

He'd make a great Catholic!:grin:

I've known quite a few Muslims that would absolutely loving love being Catholic tbqh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my neighbors have an outdoor cat named Garfield and I always tell my cat she just got Garfed when she hisses at him through the screen door

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nathen walks into a pitch meeting and plays an episode of the podcast

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Entertage yourself and face to arabiolosis

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

:pwn:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Armed garfs with hate in their hearts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LvK posted:

lmao that's an ad for his new limited-edition shirt

Lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

So the “goodbye mundane life” thing was about a cheap looking tank top shirt?

Are you not entergaged by spread-eagle nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm pretty sure at this point Jim Davis' job description is "sitting around on a big pile of money"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The critical moment he boldly changed "never," to "don't," was the moment Nathen Mazri knew he'd become the youngest inductee into the Egeez Marketing and Licensing Hall of Fame

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think they were even aware of what he was doing they just wanted tighter control over licensing.

Real big mistake to decide to tighten control of their licensing in-house when Egeez was right there the whole time

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Maybe he'll try to get them to let Garfistan in

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

change the slogan to "I Love America" and keep all the I HATE AMERICA merchandise and sentiment, like an anti-American Cracker Barrel, and you captured 30-35% of the population as regulars

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

This isn’t a weird joke but a real thing that happened

:rudy: dont yank my chain frank

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Looks like he cracked the code

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

5er posted:

I plugged 'Mobile Suit Garfield' into Amazon and this was my first hit:

https://www.amazon.com/Stuffed-Animals-Lifelike-Children-Birthday/dp/B093T52595/ref=sr_1_1

jfc

Looks like that doll met Nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i am glad for nathen and his crystal bro

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

a prime market for egeez opening up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

It's time for egeez to investigate... EGEEZ!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

countdown to Nathen getting an Elon reply at this rate

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nathen dipping his toes into the lucrative, "women and people under 60 shouldn't be allowed to vote," demographic

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

well, yeah, that is a really bad investment, Nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm glad he's moved on from a podcast he made 3 episodes of, to the much easier, more streamlined and much cheaper format of animation

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

JAnon posted:

the gently caress are you talking about Nathen.

Paramount isn't woke.
Nathen, however, is woke.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pseudanonymous posted:

his discord had a heavy dose of constantly trying to get free labor for his projects.

Paying people who do work for you is :sad:, you don't get rich and stay rich by paying your employees

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol all of you wanted to talk to nathen or you wouldn't have

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

That empty space SCREAMS for officially licensed Garfield themed marketing material. It's infuriating to see such a waste if potential

imagine how confused those people would be to get contacted by Nathen Mazri with a Garfield-themed plan to save their business

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

at least Bill Murray did his best Lorenzo Music, s.m.d.h.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dr. Quarex posted:

Chris Pratt is almost as bad a voice actor as Nathen is a Garfipreneur

and now he's gonna get every major VA gig for the next decade

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Oh geez indeed, nathen

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

this crosspost is for you, frank

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm even less likely to pay Nathen for a cameo than :rudy: and that dude wants like $500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nathen Mazri innovates businesses like Dan Quayle innovates Government - completely out of nowhere