Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, that feels pretty on brand. Also how hard is it to get a trump autograph, the idiot signs everything.

I'm sure if you're willing to pay him, trivially easy. I'm equally sure that the autograph is just a stamp made from his signature held by some unpaid intern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Desert Bus posted:

He straight up said he abused the cat. Even if it did develop issues later in life at least it's with someone who probably doesn't hit it.

I didn't know that, but completely unsurprising. It's better for the poor thing to live with someone who cares for him and loves him rather than a spoiled adult toddler who treats him like a toy or prop, rather than a living thing.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
It's kinda funny to treat his death as righteous retribution from God. I mean 76 is a reasonable age to live to. Hell, by the standards of people who played football it's a surprisingly long life.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Fur20 posted:

on that note nathen mazri might find some success on the TLC reality tv circuit

They finally optioned Love Me, Feed Me, Never Leave Me?! Better late then never.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Frank Frank posted:

No, he's obsessed with the Enoji movie

Speaking of Nathan's terrible, terrible taste, whatever happened to Mazri select? I need more sophisticationism in my life.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Busters posted:

They're a shoe in for this year's MotherBoy pageant.

Ron Howard: "They weren't."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Dr. Quarex posted:

O.K. but seriously what is that in the corner

Garfmera

Chimfield

So they are really pandering to the vore portion of the fan base?

Waste of Breath posted:

Good to see the cat from HAUSU getting work still

But can she close doors?