Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

pseudanonymous posted:

Personally as a long time irofan I wouldn’t be comfortable buying such merch as there is no online service I can count on to verify the provenance and appropriate licensing of such a product, does Nathen Mazri actually own the rights to iggyz through either a registered copyright or trademark?
I highly doubt it.

From the US patent office 10/20/20:
"For: Downloadable software in the nature of a mobile application for use in curating, advertising and selling products of other vendors"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caleb
Jul 17, 2004

tFUCKINGmesis posted:

I thought the sauce was butter chicken sauce?

I remember that he claimed the lasagna sauce was a bechamel at one point. You could easily make one orange and it would make more sense in the lasagna than... curry?

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
Love to heat up a bunch of sauce, transfer it directly into a 22qt to "cool" and then serve it to people for three to four weeks. I wonder why it wasn't a success.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Nathen is too lazy to do this but he should record all Garfield's lines in his own voice and release the audio to play alongside the actual movie

Eating an eighth of shrooms and playing Nathan's recording of the Garfield movie when the lion roars at the beginning of The Wizard of Oz.