Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think I’ve mentioned this before but whenever I see this thread has more than thirty new posts since I last looked at it, I get worried for Nathen’s well being.

Relieved and amused that it’s just a knockoff GarfieldEats tho lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Mneoww!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

In my defense, I did not want to talk to him on the phone or have any reason to believe he’d call me directly regarding my frozen lasagna refund.

I forgot about that lol. What happened again? It was only available in Canada or something?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Why not “Oh Gee-PT!”?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Gross lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

It’s be a fun twist to see nathen do public domain character merchandising and branding

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I like that he doesn’t have give any ideas (even if they’re bad or whatever) for how the boxes can be used, he’s just asking the void to do his work for him

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hopefully he’s using the paid version of chat gpt to file these law suits

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

For some reason I thought the g moving around was going to make it say

goo l egeez

I think my brain is busted

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Iirc the guy said it was a lgbt-centric sort of party and Nathen was just standing by himself in one of his weird bright-colored suits waiting for people to come up and talk to him (no one did).

nathens not a good person but this is really drat sad

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I wonder if someone said his youth was a liability a long time ago as a sort of roundabout way of saying he was manic and his ideas weren’t great, and it stuck with him? Or is there an actual quote about youth being a liability? It doesn’t seem like there is tho

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

He's right.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think he’s saying some movies (including those examples) over report their box office earnings? I can’t really decipher it completely though

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Isometric Bacon posted:

The other day I saw a bus driving past with signage promoting the Garfield Movie whilst I was having lunch.

My first thought was I could put Garfield in Fork Jail, and I realised I've been in this thread too long.

I would have done this proudly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Nathen ftw