Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm gonna play me some Street Fighter 6 on modern mode. I will suck at it and very likely decide it's not for me but not until after the return period. The demo sucks and only has two plain oatmeal characters to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’ll play ya frog av

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

N. Senada posted:

I’ll play ya frog av

Sadly my frog character is not in Street Fighter 6 yet, hopefully dlc will add it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I think you mean Street Fighter 35, OP.

No really, I checked - there are 34 different Street Fighter games and that is not including the crossover games like Vs Marvel or X Tekken.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Stream it I'll watch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How about a picture of your pepper cannon

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Valko posted:

No really, I checked - there are 34 different Street Fighter games and that is not including the crossover games like Vs Marvel or X Tekken.

Shut up nerd!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Fighting games are for freaks and weirdos op. I even heard there are some games that play themselves. Sounds dumb.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Okay can we please beat anybody who makes a game that doesn't auto detect my resolution accurately? I also liked them giving me a long link with a QR code but not letting me just copy and pasting it. I get it this is a game made by like a handful a people and I can't expect the world but be better.

Anyway it took me like 15 minutes of mucking around to fix the resolution/make a capcom account/link that capcom account to steam. 1 hr 45 minutes remain on my return period.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Not sure what the big deal is, just sounds like op is going to fight someone in the street, before going back to stealing wifi so he could inform us of the outcome.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

These guys out there, They're Street Fighting.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://youtu.be/23Jxa_9Zt9k

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfudW7rbG0

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you shuffle around the carpet in winter with socks on your whole body gets charged like Blanka and anyone that touches you will get shocked too death

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Wow plagiarize much? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZFgePYzmR8

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Street fighter 6 is really fun!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Valko posted:

Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting is the same game as the previous Street Fighter II: The World Warrior except it is faster and you can play as the bosses.

It also sold four million copies.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting is the same game as the previous Street Fighter II: The World Warrior except it is faster and you can play as the bosses.

It also sold four million copies.

I was honestly surprised there was a 6. I didn't know there was a 5 and I heard there was a 4 years ago and figured they'd still be rehashing it right now. It was 7 games and 6 years between 2 and 3 - which was the era I was playing it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Make sure you get to the secret level when you do rails of coke and bang Kylie Minogue while in Thailand.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
In Street Fighter nobody wears shoes

This is very irresponsible if you choose to fight on a street

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I bet every city has a named street or two where the fight nights usually go down.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Still waiting for a good video

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha is the best game in the series!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

neato burrito posted:

I rented that from blockbuster

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Dreamcast is cool.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Grew up on a snes with street fighter 2. Fun game.

It's way too complicated now and my friend puts in hours still.

He's a freak op.

And boy is their anger after a few dropped combos or links.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
they shouldn't fight in the streets; people commute there! :mad:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It has butt jiggle physics.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's a move where you pull out a bottle of lotion and apply it to the other fighter

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Songbearer posted:

In Street Fighter nobody wears shoes

This is very irresponsible if you choose to fight on a street

No, the thing is that in some jurisdictions if you have shoes on during a fight and kick someone, it's classified as attacking someone with a weapon. I think that's why some of those dudes that used to try to fight people on the streets in those towns where both of them would agree to a fight it was legal would remove shoes before it started.

Don't know how the hell they excuse fireballs and sonic attacks though.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am putting a quarter on the machine signifying I got next.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Valko posted:

I was honestly surprised there was a 6. I didn't know there was a 5 and I heard there was a 4 years ago and figured they'd still be rehashing it right now. It was 7 games and 6 years between 2 and 3 - which was the era I was playing it.

The Alpha and EX games were their own thing though.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There's a move where you pull out a bottle of lotion and apply it to the other fighter

It's time to oil up, like a real man.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

One underappreciated thing I liked about Street Fighter II is that you could punch someone so hard they'd vomit. Like straight up just blow chunks, which I thought was even more hardcore than Mortal Kombat in a way, especially since you'd still be fighting afterward.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The level 5 computer is not very good.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

neato burrito posted:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

JediTalentAgent posted:

No, the thing is that in some jurisdictions if you have shoes on during a fight and kick someone, it's classified as attacking someone with a weapon. I think that's why some of those dudes that used to try to fight people on the streets in those towns where both of them would agree to a fight it was legal would remove shoes before it started.

Don't know how the hell they excuse fireballs and sonic attacks though.

This is why I fight in crocs, so it's like getting beaten with a rubber chicken in a swordfight

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

poo poo Fucker Sex

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Street Fighter 6 sucks OP. Almost as much as Street Fighter itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Street Fighter from 1987 was pretty terrible, yeah