Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Which street fighter babe has the biggest feet do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I'm guessing, based solely on general mass, the newly debuted in SF 6 Marisa would.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nah definitely Blanka.
Even though I don't have the game, I'm waifu statusing marisa. :lovebird:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
You can make your avatar have big feet

It’s GOTY

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think I'm going with Kimberly. She's a ninja. Believe it! Also I think the game UI is poo poo but I don't really play console games and I totally think that's at least partially to blame. I haven't decided between keyboard/gamepad/like the original hitbox I bought ages ago that probably won't work. Dashing is easier with the keyboard but I'm not sure that's worth it.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvjrnsp9q0

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

It's an incredible testament to Van Damme's acting that a movie he's starred in over twenty years ago is still getting video games made.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Sorry person playing white Ryu, you're boring please never play video games again. It's like deciding you're going to play human in game with choices that aren't human. Just psychopathic behavior.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is it pronounced Ryu or Ryu?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Thread named "Street Fighter 6" would fit really well into those one of those old "What will GBS look like in 20 years?" threads

We're living in the future and i hate it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Duck and Cover posted:

Sorry person playing white Ryu, you're boring please never play video games again. It's like deciding you're going to play human in game with choices that aren't human. Just psychopathic behavior.

Playing as a human in games with non human races is the greatest fantasy anyone could ever experience, actually

You're in an incredible society filled with humans where you're paid for your labour, can spend as long as you like fishing, reading, or jumping up and down flights of stairs as you please, you can usually buy a house for a non-extortative price not subject to the whims of a fragile market or otherwise can have no set address and not be arrested for it

Also you can kill cops town guards and people might thank you for it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i played street fighter 2 as a kid 30 years ago. are you telling me they've only managed to update the game 4 times since then? what have these lazy devs been doing for 30 years?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

i played street fighter 2 as a kid 30 years ago. are you telling me they've only managed to update the game 4 times since then? what have these lazy devs been doing for 30 years?

Street fighting, for research

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Konar posted:

Thread named "Street Fighter 6" would fit really well into those one of those old "What will GBS look like in 20 years?" threads

We're living in the future and i hate it

Lol the thread would've been gassed and op banned for posting in the wrong forum in 2003

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hard to even think about what it was like back then, when just swooping by a thread and casually mentioning the little number you copped would end your posting career

glad we've loosed the leash a bit since then

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Peggy Edson posted:

Lol the thread would've been gassed and op banned for posting in the wrong forum in 2003

Where else would I post this? The garbage I'm addicted to but won't admit it forum? Nah I think Street Fighter qualifies as a game so it doesn't really belong next to Genshin Impact.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

flubber nuts posted:

poo poo Fucker Sex

That’s from 2009

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've decided keyboard and mouse.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I went into the hub and spectated until I got beat from someone in North America even with network rollback turned on.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Duck and Cover posted:

Disgusting.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Feet Strighter

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I’ve been playing people online every night for the past week. I think it’s a really great game.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Playing with a DDR mat and guitar hero controller is the one true path.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

goatface posted:

Disgusting.

Space bar for blue mode. E for comic book mode. Shift for combo assist. Left mouse light, right mouse medium, wheel button for heavy. Although I think my wrist might not like this so maybe it's back to xbox controller. I can't make up my mind on what character I want to play.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jun 24, 2023

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My avatar is a girl and she is on her own mission in the story part of whatever Capcom is trying to do. I just found out there is an ultimate chosts and goblins kai on a psp.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Absolute psycho poo poo right here

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Absolute psycho poo poo right here

Hold on let me find the wii fit.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You should play Dhalsim.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Hold on let me find the wii fit.

How bout fitness Wii in your mouth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:golfclap:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sure I can fit a grape in my mouth.HAHAHAHA IM SAYING UR DICK IS SMALL LOL.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i feel like keyboard is the only way to do charge characters propelry but im probably doing something wrong

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

GolfHole posted:

i feel like keyboard is the only way to do charge characters propelry but im probably doing something wrong

Charge is such a terrible movement and I hate it. Oh no it's not back hit it's back wait hit. So weird. So bad. I don't like when games are me versus the controls which fighters totally feel like even with Modern settings. I beat somebody over the internet today! Just ignore all the other games that I lost.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This is why I like Ken. No, I don't have Parkinson's.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmxARmxAWZA

CaptainCourteous
Jan 15, 2009
https://youtu.be/awvZZ3eSsg4

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Oh, my car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOucGtR07so

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
16 bit or 4k I could beat your rear end with cammy all day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41NNIRhMr0Y

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Zeluth posted:

This is why I like Ken. No, I don't have Parkinson's.

I refuse to play any flavor of Ryu as I think it's just so incredibly lazy. That's a character slot that could go to something interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Haha! Now you will get evil Ryu or Akuma. I am sorry for your loss.