Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I think you mean Street Fighter 35, OP.

No really, I checked - there are 34 different Street Fighter games and that is not including the crossover games like Vs Marvel or X Tekken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting is the same game as the previous Street Fighter II: The World Warrior except it is faster and you can play as the bosses.

It also sold four million copies.

I was honestly surprised there was a 6. I didn't know there was a 5 and I heard there was a 4 years ago and figured they'd still be rehashing it right now. It was 7 games and 6 years between 2 and 3 - which was the era I was playing it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I just had a random Street Fighter thought.

Back in 90's when me and my friends were playing it on 16 bit consoles the voices were poorly digitised - like always ("Wise Fwom Yuo Gwave" etc...)

There was an argument about what Ken was shouting when he did the Hurricane Kick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyd4AeObtX8

One of my pals insisted it was "Big-Kick-Aroo-Kick" and the other argued it was "Fighting Fiddlesticks".