Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It would definitely work against Wemby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

Wemby AND Chet
I didnt bring him up cuz Chet is going to disintegrate into a pile of dust halfway through the season. Mummy's curse rear end motherfucker.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Wemby is gonna get posterized a lot because he's gonna be an insane defender and rim protector, and I'm cool with that. He'll have an incredible block reel. Gotta contest to block and sometimes the ball is just gonna get dunked past your arms, whatever.

I love how easy it looks for him to block the gently caress out of threes, that poo poo is always so cool when you see it happen but feels like its pretty rare cuz most players aren't aliens.
The sense of space and "safe shots" are just distorted around this guy cuz it's gonna take a while for other NBA players on the offensive end to realize how fast and tall he is, how what might be enough space to safely shoot when you're being defended by every other player in the league actually isn't safe at all against Wemby. It's like he's baiting them into it.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Which is good because I'm not sure he can ever make a dunk look cool since I've never seen a player make dunks look more easy and perfunctory

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I guess when he dunks really really hard it's kinda cool. Wanna see him windmill dunk

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

indigi posted:

funniest outcome is Warriors win the championship but traded CP3 at the deadline
After Dray punches him 🙏🤲

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Looking forward to The Process II. Bring back Hinkie. It's was a lot of fun unless you were a sixers fan

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I just thought of this "Tyler Durden? More like Skylar Durden aka Tyler Herro because he flies high for his dunks"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

DiscountDildos posted:

Congrats to Kyle but man I hope he's mentally prepared for all the freaks that are going to take this as carte blanche to be weird and racist at him.
Nothing new. He can kick Enes Freedom's rear end if he needs to.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm sure the spurs did some "scouting" when it comes to big bin. He was a definite overseas prospect.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

Nvm I think it's parody. I so want it to be real though
If you actually thought that was real for a millisecond I swear to god I'm going to shake you like a British nanny ((boomer reference))

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
hosed up I'm not already wearing that shirt right now

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
tempting the basketball gods with this snitch poo poo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

it doesn’t matter what happens the Celtics will be 100% healthy for the sixers Celtics playoff series
And then lose in the ECF again yeah

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Telluric Whistler posted:

( Boston, the stinkiest poop team to ever fall out a butt)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Nonsense posted:

SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

Nonsense posted:

LMAO @ failing mark cuban
:hai:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Giving the spurs the first pick might be the only cool thing the CIA has done
Unless you're really into operation midnight climax I guess. You sicko.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

watched the mavs replay and i dont understand why jason kidd exists
Mark Cuban is a stupid obnoxious piece of poo poo so they're a match made in heaven

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I was always pulling for the sixers all these years but honestly it's just exhausting now. Ready for the Process 2.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

they need a star point guard who isn’t small

and an athletic wing

they could conceivably get those in the next 2 years I guess for one more run with embiid
hey in just a couple months they'll be able to trade for Fred VanVleet and Dillon Brooks.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Nixon also retired

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It's time to trade Julius Randle for Ben Simmons and cash considerations

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

What the gently caress is wrong with that court jesus

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It's too bad players have so much respect for Russ. Like I get it, he was an incredible player, but your supposedly trying to contend franchise really shouldn't be struggling over the dilemma of whether or not you can bring him off the bench without pissing off your actual stars.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Free Ja tbh it's crazy he's still suspended while giddey is playing and Kobe is treated like a god

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Why is Adam silver being interviewed by a strange orange man standing in a room

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The courts crack me up because they're so garish and painful sometimes that I'm reminded of like being a 11 year old picking my invision/proboards/whatever forum skin. Neon green dark mode!! Oh yeah red and black would be perfect!!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I found Adam silvers treasure trove of IST court concepts

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
MJ would've crumpled under the pressure of Disney world, you make him face a new paradigm in competitive basketball like the IST he'd probably pee himself once he saw the courts were crazy colors.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

indigi posted:

my theory is that he stopped playing basketball because he had a vision of lebron and knew there was no point

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

tristeham posted:

it's luka's year
No thank you :)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
bitch please 🤓

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

i don't think there are any french nba teams for wemby to force his way to
Gonna have to be the Pelicans until Montreal gets a team (so never).

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
lol
https://twitter.com/eddytee9000/status/1743144681285062675?s=19

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the boston sucksdicks
:hai:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Mark Jackson deserves that job

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Boston Celtics?? Oh you mean the Cavs

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i wish the other members of the mavs team did not suck complete rear end
I think it's pretty cool when the mavs suck rear end :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I think people are really going overboard hating on MJ, he was at least as good a defender as Larry Bird.