Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
hospital sixers dominated the hospital cavs ln

buddy is my buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
as a sixer fan i can confidently say hahaha glenn rivers

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
the sixers missing big jo defeated the failing dallas mavericks

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i am so excited to see noted lunatic kai jones play for my beloved seventy sixers

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
sixers gonna be heck to deal with when joel comes back. our whole team has been tyrese + kelly oubre and 11-15 (and people named "Jeff Dowtin")?

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

euphronius posted:

wemby is an all timer. aside from the physical attributes his make up is perfect

yeah also I’m glad the sixers starters playing again

cowboy kelly won us that game

also we're still down melton (RIP), Bobby Covington, TYRESE MAXEY, calling this the starters is kinda goofy just cause joel came back

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Joel is the loving 76ers. Be real. Tyrese Maxey does rule at basketball though. It stull begins and ends with Joel. And that is a good thing, cuz hes a generational phenom when he is healthy enough to play.

i merely listed our usual starters who did not play, i didnt mean to upset you about your friend joel embiid

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
also AI took us further than joel ever has (and probably ever will unfortunately)

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
more popular than in his playing days even

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

You still have your 1976 championship. McGuinness* and tbe Doctor took yall pretty dang far.

the celtics won the 1976 championship. george was off the team by '78. we won in '83 with moses + the doc..

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

euphronius posted:

it’s incredibly hard to find people who can talk on tv

i could do it

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i talk all the time & i watch tv

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
sixers lookin like a killing machine w/ the paint defense joel brings back with him

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Soap Scum posted:

if he's ever able to play more than one hockey shift at a time again they'll be scary

*psycho sixers lifer sports radio poisioned brain opinion incoming* he might not even NEED to with how good tyrese and cowboy kelly are playing

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
kelly oubre and tobias harris have some weird through the looking glass poo poo where kelly plays like he's getting tobias' contract and vice versa.

coincidentally both are entering UFA at the end of this season! uh ohhhh

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
i hate tobias harris (from a sixerscentric basketball standpoint strictly)

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
you try a high scoring game on ben wallace if its so easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
hakeem is the greatest C in basketball history, anyone who disagrees has permanent laker-brain or is racist.