Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

MrMojok posted:

And hit an area that has not been affected by a hurricane in recorded history, if I understand correctly.

But still, some people will claim “Climate change is a hoax!”

Related: I read an article about Otis and scrolled down and the very next article was talking about a new study that has determined that the melting of the west Antarctica ice shelf is now unavoidable, no matter what we do.

Extremely depressing.

I was glancing at Twitter for unrelated reasons this morning and it was the first time I've heard about this dumb loving Plymouth Rock meme. Elon's nazi site is really nailing his goal of dumbing down social media especially now that he removed the ability to report blatant disinformation :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hurricane is coming, stay safe in your room!

The room:

Looks like Acapulco just died, possibly forever? how long did it take for Louisiana to recover from Hurricane Andrew?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MrMojok posted:

And hit an area that has not been affected by a hurricane in recorded history, if I understand correctly.

A hurricane hit the area in 1951, but it was a category 1, and that’s seventy years ago, when Acapulco was a very different place.