Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'm Home

Today we rescue a child. Also the game starts taking a lot of creative liberties for this mission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are we going to take the child with us on every mission like it was with Dragon Quest's princess?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Unfortunately we cannot take this kid who, because this is an anime, witnessed her mom dying and as such would no doubt be extremely powerful. You know. Like Mikasa.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Leal posted:

Unfortunately we cannot take this kid who, because this is an anime, witnessed her mom dying and as such would no doubt be extremely powerful. You know. Like Mikasa.

Just as well, she'd prolly become infatuated by Erin as a big brother figure.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Just wanna show off this comment

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The Eastern Line

Today we get a filler mission! This whole section was about a minute in the anime.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A horse Titan would be unstoppable. But that would never happen. Got to find a talking ape.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Those titans that crawl on all fours could be used as a substitute for horses. Imagine the power the titans would have if they were to realize this.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Giddyup

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Utgard Castle

Today we take shelter in a castle, while Linkle has PTSD of former humanity's second best soldier.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That went slightly better than the people who camped at Updawg Castle.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
True Name

Things seem to be going from bad to worse, but we always have time for promises. Do you remember your true name?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Ymir is called the Jaw Titan who has the strongest teeth.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I hope you're all properly celebrating the birth of our lord and savior of humanity today. Thats right, I'm talking about Eren Yeager.

Warrior

Friendship Scenes

Today's video has quite the little twist in it

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
When the Colossal transforms, it is like a wrath of God. Surprised it didn't destroy everything in the area when he tried.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Charge

Today we MUST RESCUE EREN :byodood:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Considering that Daz looks older than he is, Ymir is about 70 years old.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Its funny how Daz looks younger as an adult

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

How does he look younger later on? Does he get a second puberty or something!?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Less lines on his face :v:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Scream

Oh man I love that Avenged Sevenfold song. Unfortunately this is an update where we have to protect Eren.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I'd take exponential number growth over gear score anyday.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Nameless Hero

Today we see how they resolve the whole OC in canon thing.

Thanks for watching! I may have mocked certain parts of the story but this game is definitely a fun one that I can get into the zone for. Thanks to my cohosts who were in my squad during this series. Now there is the question of the DLC content: I'll go ahead and do it. But first I need to get my financials in order, so until then I'm gonna hold off on an LP content while I wait to get a job and until then, working on a side hustle with all my free time. Till next time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Amazing how Armored Titan took about a million damage and I think some sort of phase change was introduced to ignore most of it, so you don't finish the fight in 30 seconds before the plot was done with it.

Regarding something related to Titans: Last year, there was someone in Taiwan who was fined around $400 for calling an ugly woman a Cart Titan in an online discussion and another was fined $800 and jailed. Cart Titan is like a horse who crawled.