Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was that a good call?
Yes
No
View Results

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Not sure how this is gonna go, but the package should be here in about 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Welcome to civilization, my orb!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

is this a luxury one with a temperature dial? it's ok if not but it's nice

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Its not but it still feels pretty nice (and very hygenic) without heating. Wasn't too bad to install either for a very non-handy person

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Snuff Melange posted:

Its not but it still feels pretty nice (and very hygenic) without heating. Wasn't too bad to install either for a very non-handy person

is it a washlet or what

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

once you get a bidet, especially a nice heated seat heated water luxury one, you realize just how savagely everyone around you has been living this entire time, for your entire life

there's no going back, you have entered into a lifelong accord

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jun 23, 2023

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Areola Grande posted:

is it a washlet or what

had to google washlet, but yeah basically I think. It's a little attachment. I unscrewed the toilet seat, aligned this hard plastic bit with the bidet controls and the nozzle thing over the seat holes, then mounted the seat again. The water comes from my water line (?) which I removed from the toilet fill valve, added a T valve to in order to split the water, then ran the bidet water line to the split from the new T valve.

Only complaint so far and thing to watch out for is I'm told I might need toilet "bumpers" to support the seat now that it rises more than originally in the back where it hinges on the toilet porcelain. That I'm less sure about, but I have more reading planned and ordered bumpers anyways since they're only $8 and might be important.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Snuff Melange posted:

had to google washlet, but yeah basically I think. It's a little attachment. I unscrewed the toilet seat, aligned this hard plastic bit with the bidet controls and the nozzle thing over the seat holes, then mounted the seat again. The water comes from my water line (?) which I removed from the toilet fill valve, added a T valve to in order to split the water, then ran the bidet water line to the split from the new T valve.

Only complaint so far and thing to watch out for is I'm told I might need toilet "bumpers" to support the seat now that it rises more than originally in the back where it hinges on the toilet porcelain. That I'm less sure about, but I have more reading planned and ordered bumpers anyways since they're only $8 and might be important.

Lmfao bumpers for a bidet. That will be a view.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Jesus Christ, my shitposting is reaching such limits that soon I will have more rabbits than real posts!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Billa posted:

Jesus Christ, my shitposting is reaching such limits that soon I will have more rabbits than real posts!

:ohdear:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

So. How is your bidet because I fail to understand it. Here in Spain bidets are a separate piece of porcelain with one faucet. Are you meaning that your bidet is integrated into your wc?

Saoshyant

Billa posted:

So. How is your bidet because I fail to understand it. Here in Spain bidets are a separate piece of porcelain with one faucet. Are you meaning that your bidet is integrated into your wc?

That's what a "washlet" means. A bidet as we understand in Europe is built right into our toilets as a separate utility piece with multi-uses (e.g. washing feet), not added later to an existing toilet. The logistics of adding an actual bidet later are much more complicated than just putting an extra piece in a seat, which is why that's more popular in NA where most bathrooms have no room for a bidet and the majority of Americans don't understand the concept anyway.

What an actual bidet looks like:

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 23, 2023

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Saoshyant

Anyway, if I was in Melange's shoes, I'd splurge on a high tech model as a treat.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Saoshyant posted:

That's what a "washlet" means. A bidet as we understand in Europe is built right into our toilets as a separate utility piece with multi-uses (e.g. washing feet), not added later to an existing toilet. The logistics of adding an actual bidet later are much more complicated than just putting an extra piece in a seat, which is why that's more popular in NA where most bathrooms have no room for a bidet and the majority of Americans don't understand the concept anyway.

Thank y ou for the explanation.

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
op what brand did you go with

curious because im in the market for a washlet

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
if i ordered an rear end blaster i would definitely get toilet bumpers to go with it

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Saoshyant posted:

Would you sit on that or just kind of squat over it? It doesn't look made for sitting :confused:

I'm in super-saving mode right now and barely justified the $35 on this, so probably no luxury model anytime soon, but eventually that'd be cool!

Gorgeous Zan posted:

It's the NEO 120, very popular on Amazon. Make sure you get bumpers if you think your toilet seat would need them though, as this kit notably doesn't include that, despite proclaiming to have everything one needs.

FutonForensic

i've nothing more to teach you, op. may your clean rear end & taint give you blessings

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i think i might join the rear end blaster club. i too would like a sparkling undercarriage

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
jealous of all the pristine buttholes ITT :catbert:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Areola Grande posted:

jealous of all the pristine buttholes ITT :catbert:

let your jealousy become motivation. buy the bidet

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Robot Made of Meat

Snuff Melange posted:

My bathroom is often 58F on winter mornings, and the water is colder than that. I don't think I'd survive the experience of using one of those!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
isnt that like a rimjob with toilet water??

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"toilet water rimjob" - alternate lyrics to champagne supernova

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Snuff Melange posted:

It's the NEO 120, very popular on Amazon. Make sure you get bumpers if you think your toilet seat would need them though, as this kit notably doesn't include that, despite proclaiming to have everything one needs.

The dial has three zones:
not enough pressure
tiny sliver of just right
waterjet cutter aimed right at your balloon knot

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
there's a separate t-shaped valve you can get for em that lets you adjust the pressure more finely cause yeah the actual dial on the bidet thing itself goes from no water to jumping off the seat and now the bathroom door is soaked

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Both of you are definitely correct, but the water-based rim feedback loop due to too much pressure has already sharply honed my skill at turning the knob just a tiny bit

Khanstant

Snuff Melange posted:

i bought those bumpers and didnt need them, but i stuck em on my door years later and now they stop my door from jamming into my new shelves which are too close to the door.

bidet/washlet owns. ive had to use the bathroom a few times without since then and its like... ugh, so gross, idigging around your poop butt with dry paper wtf how did i ever do this how does anyone. and they want us to shake hands w strangers lmao

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

clean ur butthole op

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
steal a bunch of hand-towels from a hotel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cruft

Gorgeous Zan posted:

We had the kind OP installed for about 10 years and recently upgraded to this one that comes with a whole toilet seat and lid. Still no electrical hookup, so it's just cold water, but it's a heck of a lot nicer because the aim is always dead on this way and it doesn't get crusted up with hard water deposits.

Still, though, OP's thing is wonderful, and you can't go wrong with that if you just want to dip your toe in the water, as it were.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

if you want luxury but balk at the price of high end totos, you can't go wrong with biobidet BB-2000 (it's still $500 tho)

my holes are being blasted by it literally right now as i write this message :ghost: :destiny:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
yeah, 500$ USED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

itry

Contemplating traveling to Japan just to try out Dorothy's dog.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Zoya posted:

if you want luxury but balk at the price of high end totos, you can't go wrong with biobidet BB-2000 (it's still $500 tho)

my holes are being blasted by it literally right now as i write this message :ghost: :destiny:

Toto in Spain = vagina.

2Fast2Nutricious

blast that rear end

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

cruft posted:

We had the kind OP installed for about 10 years and recently upgraded to this one that comes with a whole toilet seat and lid. Still no electrical hookup, so it's just cold water, but it's a heck of a lot nicer because the aim is always dead on this way and it doesn't get crusted up with hard water deposits.

Still, though, OP's thing is wonderful, and you can't go wrong with that if you just want to dip your toe in the water, as it were.

nothing worse than a crusted up rear end blaster

Escape From Noise

I have a Toshiba bidet seat. Actually, I have two. I already had one I moved with, but my apartment came with one when I moved in. Going back to the US was weird because other than my dad's and my friend's placed, I was bidet-less. Felt unclean.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 26, 2023

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Aw yeah we blastin :clint: