Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was that a good call?
Yes
No
View Results

cruft

Gorgeous Zan posted:

op what brand did you go with

curious because im in the market for a washlet

We had the kind OP installed for about 10 years and recently upgraded to this one that comes with a whole toilet seat and lid. Still no electrical hookup, so it's just cold water, but it's a heck of a lot nicer because the aim is always dead on this way and it doesn't get crusted up with hard water deposits.

Still, though, OP's thing is wonderful, and you can't go wrong with that if you just want to dip your toe in the water, as it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

Blast Your Own Butthole

cruft

Install the washlet, Queer Grenadier.

cruft

Blast Your Own Butthole

cruft

Mine came with a filter that you can put inline to keep rocks out, but it lowers the power significantly. Dad's got the same model, didn't install the filter, and full power is like pressure washing your anus. I wouldn't be surprised if you could use it to create a butt fistula.

cruft

Never had a rock come out of dad's but I rarely ever run it at full power, either. Maybe sandblasting is the icing on the high pressure cake.

cruft

Sure, there's the risk of perforated bowls. But you've never felt so clean!

cruft

cruft posted:

Install the washlet, Queer Grenadier.

cruft

Sandblasting my bhole until it glistens in the sun.

You need to call Gwyneth Paltrow right loving now.

cruft

I refuse to let this thread stall out until Queer Grenadier reports in with their washlet install trip report.

cruft

Snuff Melange: how's it going with the new butthole blaster?

Queer Grenadier: WHAT IS THE loving HOLDUP

cruft

Snuff Melange posted:

I'd feel weird about using a towel.... not to be too gross but what if the bidet didn't clean you entirely...
:ohdear:

This is probably why you're not supposed to share towels.

But we do it the way EFN said, with TP.

cruft

I named my toilet bowl "Africa" so I can bless the rains down there.

cruft

IMHO, anybody who's ever had any experience with buttholes should be able to pretty effortlessly piece together why they need to install the washlet.

And if aphorisms about opinions are to be believed, everybody has experience with buttholes.

So get off your butt and attach the butthole blaster, Queer Grenadier.

Randy Travesty posted:

:colbert: I think we need a mod challenge.

:hai:

cruft

:munch:

cruft

Butthole Buds
Poopin' Pals
O-Ring Orbs

cruft

Install the washlet, baka fwocka fwame

cruft

Anyone who's ever attached a garden hose has the plumbing knowledge required to install a cold water washlet.

cruft

Saoshyant posted:

Six days left.

:munch:

cruft

Zoya posted:

the deed....

....is done

:haibrower::haibrower::haibrower::haibrower:

LOL

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Saoshyant posted:

By the way, something tells me you are in need of a bidet or washlet. We are here to help you.

This has strong Gabber Robot vibes.