Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was that a good call?
Yes
No
View Results

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Welcome to civilization, my orb!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Billa posted:

So. How is your bidet because I fail to understand it. Here in Spain bidets are a separate piece of porcelain with one faucet. Are you meaning that your bidet is integrated into your wc?

That's what a "washlet" means. A bidet as we understand in Europe is built right into our toilets as a separate utility piece with multi-uses (e.g. washing feet), not added later to an existing toilet. The logistics of adding an actual bidet later are much more complicated than just putting an extra piece in a seat, which is why that's more popular in NA where most bathrooms have no room for a bidet and the majority of Americans don't understand the concept anyway.

What an actual bidet looks like:

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 23, 2023

Saoshyant

Anyway, if I was in Melange's shoes, I'd splurge on a high tech model as a treat.

Saoshyant

Queer Grenadier posted:

Update: hole dirty

Bidet collecting dust in closet.

Those priorities of yours are all messed up, friend.

Saoshyant

The people have spoken and so their voice must be heard.

Queer Grenadier, you have two weeks to install that washlet and join civilization together with those with clean assholes.

Failure to do so will incur on constant mockery of your pooey boo uncleanness throughout the forums!

Saoshyant

Saoshyant

baka fwocka fwame posted:

most baffling thread ive seen in a while for sure. is it really hard to install one of these

I guess it's time for you to find out :toughguy:

P.S: do really consider making this change in your life if possible

Saoshyant

Zoya posted:

tick tock, queer grenadier!

Six days left.

Saoshyant

Snuff Melange posted:

just tell me which one to get, gang.

Well, my vote is for this one by the most beautiful, handsome person I know, who has a very clean bum. They know what they're talking about, that's for sure.

Saoshyant

3 days left.

And what ya know, Queer Grenadier is posting again in the forums!

Saoshyant

1. 1 day left :ohdear:

I'm rooting for you, Queer Grenadier!

Saoshyant

No doubt a harsh, extreme thing to do in this here BYOB, but we are trying to save lives ITT! Clean bums == Happiness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

baka fwocka fwame posted:

im for it. he literally bought it and didnt install it. maybe the av without the text wouldve worked better tho

By the way, something tells me you are in need of a bidet or washlet. We are here to help you.