Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was that a good call?
Yes
No
View Results

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
if i ordered an rear end blaster i would definitely get toilet bumpers to go with it

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i think i might join the rear end blaster club. i too would like a sparkling undercarriage

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"toilet water rimjob" - alternate lyrics to champagne supernova

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

cruft posted:

We had the kind OP installed for about 10 years and recently upgraded to this one that comes with a whole toilet seat and lid. Still no electrical hookup, so it's just cold water, but it's a heck of a lot nicer because the aim is always dead on this way and it doesn't get crusted up with hard water deposits.

Still, though, OP's thing is wonderful, and you can't go wrong with that if you just want to dip your toe in the water, as it were.

nothing worse than a crusted up rear end blaster

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
if you're sandblasting, just wipe the sand off with a handful of gravel, then finish up with a good sized rock