Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was that a good call?
Yes
No
View Results

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Not sure how this is gonna go, but the package should be here in about 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Its not but it still feels pretty nice (and very hygenic) without heating. Wasn't too bad to install either for a very non-handy person

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Areola Grande posted:

is it a washlet or what

had to google washlet, but yeah basically I think. It's a little attachment. I unscrewed the toilet seat, aligned this hard plastic bit with the bidet controls and the nozzle thing over the seat holes, then mounted the seat again. The water comes from my water line (?) which I removed from the toilet fill valve, added a T valve to in order to split the water, then ran the bidet water line to the split from the new T valve.

Only complaint so far and thing to watch out for is I'm told I might need toilet "bumpers" to support the seat now that it rises more than originally in the back where it hinges on the toilet porcelain. That I'm less sure about, but I have more reading planned and ordered bumpers anyways since they're only $8 and might be important.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Billa posted:

Jesus Christ, my shitposting is reaching such limits that soon I will have more rabbits than real posts!

:ohdear:

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Saoshyant posted:

That's what a "washlet" means. A bidet as we understand in Europe is built right into our toilets as a separate utility piece with multi-uses (e.g. washing feet), not added later to an existing toilet. The logistics of adding an actual bidet later are much more complicated than just putting an extra piece in a seat, which is why that's more popular in NA where most bathrooms have no room for a bidet and the majority of Americans don't understand the concept anyway.

What an actual bidet looks like:

Would you sit on that or just kind of squat over it? It doesn't look made for sitting :confused:

I'm in super-saving mode right now and barely justified the $35 on this, so probably no luxury model anytime soon, but eventually that'd be cool!

Gorgeous Zan posted:

op what brand did you go with

curious because im in the market for a washlet

It's the NEO 120, very popular on Amazon. Make sure you get bumpers if you think your toilet seat would need them though, as this kit notably doesn't include that, despite proclaiming to have everything one needs.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Both of you are definitely correct, but the water-based rim feedback loop due to too much pressure has already sharply honed my skill at turning the knob just a tiny bit

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Aw yeah we blastin :clint:

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Zoya posted:

it's the opposite of that actually!!

they hate us cause they ain't us

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Queer Grenadier posted:

I bought one in the early pandemic TPocalypse just in case. never ran out so I never opened it up. still have it… just in case

!!!!!!

sorry but this isn't the "I got a bidet and its sitting in my closet in a box collecting dust" thread

this is the

Escape From Noise posted:

Blast Your Own Butthole
thread. I demand a review!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Escape From Noise posted:

SMDH @ people ITT talking about powering down their bidet's water jet. Full power all the way IMHO.

If I'm being completely honest I've only attempted 5, MAYBE 10% of mine's full power.

I'm afraid

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

PMing a photo of a hand written report to the mods each day until Queer Grenadier cleans up their act

:butt: :argh:

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I'd feel weird about using a towel.... not to be too gross but what if the bidet didn't clean you entirely...

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Yep I've been using TP and already using way less -- which is nice, that's one of the reasons I justified the washlet purchase. Saving money, butt style, aw yeah :clint: :butt:

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

just tell me which one to get, gang.

the heretic Queer Grenadier's days on this forum (unmarked by a dirty butt gangtag) are numbered.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I'm not a handy person at all but it was very easy to install mine. Just had to remove the toilet seat, put the washlet under where the seat hinge goes, put the seat back and boom. The only other part is swapping out a T valve for the usual toilet water line, but again I managed that fine as a non handy person.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Saoshyant posted:

Six days left.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Saoshyant posted:

3 days left.

And what ya know, Queer Grenadier is posting again in the forums!

Posting with a dirty you-know-what, at that! My heavens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.