Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I'll be hiding under the ring handing the participants smaller cages like birdcages and chastity cages to use as weaponized foreign objects while fighting inside of the larger cage surrounding the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

RavenousScoot posted:

I'll be hiding under the ring handing the participants smaller cages like birdcages and chastity cages to use as weaponized foreign objects while fighting inside of the larger cage surrounding the ring

Chastity cages? I'm about to put someone in a dickhold. 1. 2. 3!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

grab his dick an twist it!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lord of the rivets posted:

I don't know how to post :(

We'll assign you a posting pal. It's only 49.99 a month. Make checks payable to Literally A. Person.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm afraid too busy to be anyone's posting pal this this year, what with all my moderator duties and whipping my posting enemy Saalkin's rear end

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

it's very easy

step 1: don't post like this guy

Mr.Acula posted:

I like a girl who will rub poo poo all over me like sunscreen

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

step 2: good job!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dr. Acula just needs to do a lil more lurkin' but it's ok, all the other lurkers should feel comfortable enough to post. You'll never be a good poster unless you practice posting, and all the best posters have been probed multiple times for saying heinous things in the spur of the moment

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smugworth posted:

--and all the best posters have been probed multiple times for saying heinous things in the spur of the moment

Not me (yet), and I'm clearly a 9/10 poster (delusional).

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Chief McHeath posted:

grab his dick an twist it!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The best advice I can give to noob rear end lurkers us that when you post you should post like you're trying to hit someone. The keys should be loud. If your keyboard isn't loud enough it won't sound violent enough like hitting someone because you're trying to be angry and yelling.
I recommend this keyboard: https://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/NEW_M

Also you can upload audio of you typing but don't do it if it sounds weak. If your keyboard is really loud and you're breathing hard and grunting people will know that you're actually angry which will scare other posters.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Don't forget to hit the 'submit' button after you type your post. A lot of beginners gently caress this up. If you do not hit submit no one will ever see your post. I thought I was posting for ten years before I realized this. Do not be like me.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yep, and another tip is to click it twice just to be sure

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yep, and another tip is to click it twice just to be sure

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The best advice I can give to noob rear end lurkers us that when you post you should post like you're trying to hit someone. The keys should be loud. If your keyboard isn't loud enough it won't sound violent enough like hitting someone because you're trying to be angry and yelling.
I recommend this keyboard: https://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/NEW_M

Also you can upload audio of you typing but don't do it if it sounds weak. If your keyboard is really loud and you're breathing hard and grunting people will know that you're actually angry which will scare other posters.

Indeed.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How's it going LaP? My back is hurting lately. Getting old isn't great sometimes! Otherwise though, I'm mostly okay I guess.

Here's a turtle I saw on a walk a week ago or so.

And here are some cats I saw yesterday on another walk.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Escape From Noise posted:

How's it going LaP? My back is hurting lately. Getting old isn't great sometimes! Otherwise though, I'm mostly okay I guess.

Here's a turtle I saw on a walk a week ago or so.

And here are some cats I saw yesterday on another walk.

Hey!

Juicy turt, homie.

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

flubber nuts posted:

Don't forget to hit the 'submit' button after you type your post. A lot of beginners gently caress this up. If you do not hit submit no one will ever see your post. I thought I was posting for ten years before I realized this. Do not be like me.

One thing that fucks me up is there isn't a quick reply box at the end of the thread.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Hey!

Juicy turt, homie.

There was even a second turtle!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

That makes two of us my dude

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

slandergoose posted:

One thing that fucks me up is there isn't a quick reply box at the end of the thread.

Quick reply?? You gotta agonize, goon. EARN THAT POST

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I probably post too much TBH. I'm pretty annoying.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Escape From Noise posted:

I probably post too much TBH. I'm pretty annoying.

This was my path to modship. :haibrower:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This was my path to modship. :haibrower:

I think your threads about your weird toilet that doesn't flush also helped.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
NoooOooOoOoOooooOobs

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

PortobelloPirate
Jul 5, 2023
Noobie here, a migrant from Reddit’s recent shitstorm. Twitter also sucks and Mastodon is too slow.

Hopefully this can be my new internet home.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I thought this was the oobs and urkers thread for a sec and got really excited :(

CaptainZot
Aug 11, 2000
Only loobs and nurkers here, sorry.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

poo poo i almost read that as Doobie. My oh my you have much to learn about our old pal Doobie. and his Doghouse

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Remember noobs and lurkers Saalkin is a bastard and a menace. Do not talk to him or quote him. Preferably put him on your ignore list

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

PortobelloPirate posted:

Noobie here, a migrant from Reddit’s recent shitstorm. Twitter also sucks and Mastodon is too slow.

ARRRRR, you be welcome!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

noohs and lurkers be aware: part time ik SMugworth has declared a fatwa on battletech and anime hating guy Saalkin

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

It's too hot to post, I'll do it later

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

noohs and lurkers be aware: part time ik SMugworth has declared a fatwa on battletech and anime hating guy Saalkin

if someone gets an eye stabbed out I'm going the throw the book at someone

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

PortobelloPirate posted:

You can join GBS crew for $15.99/month

We're the best crew.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Make checks payable to Literally A. Person

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Make checks payable to Literally A. Person

Pfft.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

They chain probed stupid newbie! GBS! GBS!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

What do you want? It was a legal name change. I'm growing my posting brand in a big way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PortobelloPirate
Jul 5, 2023
No one writes checks anymore. Do you take payment in the form of Google Play cards?