Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I especially would love to hear from anyone who registered recently, like in the past week

Please post here! It's a safe space for all :)

i, howmever, will not be so kind to the noobs and lurkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

loving Moron posted:

I can't post here I am not a noob or lurker. Im one of the best posters 6 years running

niobs and lurkers take note. this guy is a freaking legend. top 10000 posters i've never heard of, every year goi g back to 2009. and we celebrate them for that

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

noohs and lurkers be aware: part time ik SMugworth has declared a fatwa on battletech and anime hating guy Saalkin

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ive dabbled in the 5k page thread but i find it to be a little too byob for me. it has its place as a niche corner of gbs but i dont jive. i do like to chexk in every now and then tho

the gbs chat thread tho, now theres a thread......

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

byobs a nice place

yeah it is, and thus i cannot be my true self. so that's a no go for me