Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
I mostly lurk and occasionally make a dumb comment but nobody makes me feel bad for it, so I feel like one of the gang :unsmith:

Welcome friends just don’t be a dick or a nazi or a dick nazi and you’ll be all right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

RandExt posted:

I finally made an account after many years of having lots of goon friends and I'm still lurking and trying to understand the vibe of it all. So far, it's been very comfortable here, like coming home after a long trip away. Some of the forums are incomprehensible, but in a fun way. I've been checking the SAclopedia when truly confused, even though it feels kinda like cheating.
I've spent way too much time here for the past 20 years, and I barely understand the references that get make. I don't understand how some people keep up with all of it. Just let it all wash over you