Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 03:08 on Jun 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
40 fps is all you need, oled is o-ver hyped

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

anyone know any good ones?

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

what videogame has the highest fps

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Antonymous posted:

what videogame has the highest fps

that amazon game that burned out cards because it had no limiter in the menu

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

R. Mute posted:

anyone know any good ones?

I'm inevitably gonna break and get aliens dark descent, which is supposed to be p good. I'm looking forward to the front mission remaster at the end of the month

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Been playing Signalis, pretty great and a must-play for Resident Evil fans.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Play Noita

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
alex kidd is a libertarian

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

Been playing Signalis, pretty great and a must-play for Resident Evil fans.

it's on my hotlist, I only got a short ways into it before switching to something else but I'll be back to finish it

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm playing award-winning online videogame Finally Fantasy Fourteen

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
is the proper pronunciation of fps fips or fipiss?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Al! posted:

alex kidd is a libertarian

the miracle world shall be stateless

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

rock paper scissors does not violate the nap

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

i'm just happy if the game i want to play runs at all

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
renting this post for 3 dollars a day, call me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i was trying to figure out crash badicoot's politics and did hideo kojima write the plot????

quote:

In a secluded archipelago 300 miles (480 km) west of Tasmania,[11] the mad scientist Doctor Neo Cortex uses his "Evolvo-Ray" to genetically alter the local wildlife into an anthropomorphic army of soldiers for the purpose of world domination. Among these soldiers is an eastern barred bandicoot[12] named Crash, who Cortex selects to be the general of his army.[13][14] The day before Crash is subjected to the "Cortex Vortex", a machine intended to brainwash him, he becomes attached to a female bandicoot named Tawna. Crash is rejected by the Cortex Vortex and is chased out of Cortex's castle, plummeting to the ocean below.[2][a] As Cortex prepares Tawna to be used in Crash's place,[16] Crash washes up on a smaller island and resolves to rescue Tawna and defeat Cortex.[2] He is aided in his mission by Aku Aku, a witch doctor spirit who acts as the guardian of the islands.[17]

Crash undertakes a trek across the archipelago that spans several months.[b] He traverses through a native village and defeats the hostile tribal chief Papu Papu. Cortex receives news of Crash's approach and dispatches his soldiers to dispose of Crash. After Crash defeats Ripper Roo, Koala Kong and Pinstripe Potoroo, he reaches Cortex's stronghold and faces Cortex's assistant Doctor Nitrus Brio, who battles Crash by ingesting a potion to transform himself into a giant green monster. Crash escapes to Cortex's airship, while Cortex boards a hovercraft and attacks Crash with a plasma gun as his castle burns behind them. Crash deflects Cortex's energy bolts against him and sends Cortex falling out of the sky. Tawna embraces Crash as the two ride Cortex's airship into the sunset.[20]

The epilogue elaborates on the fates of the game's boss characters following Cortex's defeat and disappearance. Papu Papu sells the remains of Cortex's castle to a resort developer and uses the proceeds to open a plus-size clothing shop; Ripper Roo undergoes intense therapy and higher education, and authors a well-received book discussing rapid evolution and its consequences; Koala Kong moves to Hollywood and becomes a film actor; Pinstripe opens a sanitation company in Chicago and prepares for a gubernatorial campaign; and Brio rediscovers a love for bartending.[21]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

that amazon game that burned out cards because it had no limiter in the menu

great that is what I will play next

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I’m staking out a controversial position that the 14 HE shells tanks carry in Battlebit should deal like 50% more splash damage to unarmored infantry than it currently does

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fatal Framerate

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Pooky posted:

Play Noita

I’m surprised that more games haven’t tried to copy it at this point. “Falling sand game but there is an actual game instead of just a simulation sandbox” is a sub-genre that should be greatly expanded. No more non-From Soulslikes until we get more Noita-likes.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
noita is a fantastic game. it’s also hard as poo poo and one of the most cruel and punishing roguelikes in the league

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Frog Act posted:

I’m staking out a controversial position that the 14 HE shells tanks carry in Battlebit should deal like 50% more splash damage to unarmored infantry than it currently does
you'd think the awesome player count would normalize being one-shotted

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
any Plok! fans out there?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

any Plok! fans out there?

idk, what are his politics?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 101 days!

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm inevitably gonna break and get aliens dark descent, which is supposed to be p good.

probably gonna steal this soon. maybe ill steal it now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

capitalist decay

workers paradise

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 101 days!
bout to whip zeromus' rear end tho

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
wtf is going on

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN4uF37jP6s

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

starting to get bored with Elden Ring, I finally beat Malenia without summons this week

I should figure out a gimmick build

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Welcome back Fortnite thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Clive is cool
https://twitter.com/ShareHoot/status/1672412106832900096?t=ex3AqmXId_4ALjzb0ra2cg&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

capitalist decay

worker's paradise

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that looks pretty cool, ff16???

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I bought Trepang2, i hope it doesn't suck.

i really gotta finish system shock 1 though, drat this game is so freakin' long