Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Decided to give Weird West another shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Man, he really is everywhere

https://x.com/Clarissa_Arts/status/1780253174508445762

You'll have to click thru

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1780575568561414486?s=21&t=oPM129bwu1h3NnluscNEVg

this is neat

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

not just neat but reassuring that sony may finally be getting with the program and we'll start seeing them actually releasing things consistently on PC going forward

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

One More Fat Nerd posted:

nope

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

this

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Man, he really is everywhere

https://x.com/Clarissa_Arts/status/1780253174508445762

take a break from the meme tweets for awhile guy you've been really shotgunning them out. what are you playing lately? anything you're looking forward to?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
drat the Dead Space 2 remake was cancelled

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

I wasn't even aware it was a twinkle in someone's eye at all

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

kinda glad I won’t have to see the eye drill in 4K

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Finally got started with getting back on board with adventure games by firing up The Blackwell Legacy for a bit before work this morning. Didn't get that much time with it but it made for a good first impression. Nice presentation, some immediate intrigue, and of course the first puzzle to solve is some inane bullshit - in this case, a doorman preventing the protag from entering the apartment complex she lives in. Good stuff!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

Awww man, that was my favorite one.

RandolphCarter posted:

kinda glad I won’t have to see the eye drill in 4K

Lmfao yea, just vaguely remembering it made me squirm in my chair.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Silk song silk song SILK SONG SILK SONG

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

Silk song silk song SILK SONG SILK SONG

nope

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Been too tired/preoccupied with unimportant "real life" bullshit to get properly started on anything post-Cyberpunk, but I think it's gonna be a Space Rangers 2 replay. I've played so drat much of this stupid game and it's so good.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

It's really funny to see Anton blast in a direct, considering it's literally just wario land

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Grapplejack posted:

It's really funny to see Anton blast in a direct, considering it's literally just wario land

they missed the boat on pizza tower but they ain't gonna let the next one slip thru their grubby mitts

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Fuckt Tupp posted:

they missed the boat on pizza tower but they ain't gonna let the next one slip thru their grubby mitts

I'm like 90% sure the pizza tower guy refuses to be on Nintendo consoles because he hates them for killing wario land. Which you know what? Good for him

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
teenage mutant hades turtles

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

MonsieurChoc posted:

Decided to give Weird West another shot.

The first person mod is worth a shot, makes it feel more like a traditional imm-sim imo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

wokehammer

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Fuckt Tupp posted:

wokehammer

first they came for Lola Bunny, and I said nothing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Fuckt Tupp posted:

wokehammer

oh no

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

GW retconning their lore? Say it ain't so!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

what's next the primarchs are still alive? this is BULLSHIT

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it seems like it would make sense for an army putting everyone into big mech suits that enhance all their natural physical abilities to not really care about the biological sex of who they're putting in there since, ya know, mech suit

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

im very concerned about the realism of the warhammer 40k universe

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zokari posted:

im very concerned about the realism of the warhammer 40k universe

are you?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
A big win for #representation here. Girlbosses get it done

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Buck Wildman posted:

what's next the primarchs are still alive? this is BULLSHIT

Guillamon is back bro, where you been?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it seems like it would make sense for an army putting everyone into big mech suits that enhance all their natural physical abilities to not really care about the biological sex of who they're putting in there since, ya know, mech suit

Ohohoho there are decades of lore, defending to the death, the proper geneseed that all supersoldiers are born from and at least once a book there is a chapter about how "girls drool and boys rule"

I'm not mad at ladies being put in. I'm chuffed that I'm getting gaslit by a marketing team that's claiming that girls were always and forever there, loved and respected the whole time.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Guillamon is back bro, where you been?

:thejoke:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
They brought back the other one too. Lion Jonson

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Got me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm not mad at ladies being put in. I'm chuffed that I'm getting gaslit by a marketing team that's claiming that girls were always and forever there, loved and respected the whole time.

but that's what authoritarian empires do!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm chuffed that I'm getting gaslit

not sure you know what chuffed means lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
no body likes female hitler but smash that glass ceiling girl

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

KirbyKhan posted:

Ohohoho there are decades of lore, defending to the death, the proper geneseed that all supersoldiers are born from and at least once a book there is a chapter about how "girls drool and boys rule"

these aren't geneseed characters though, the custodians were all like bespoke genetic engineering projects that predated the group that predated the space marines and basically don't exist in the wider setting afaik. this is probably the most whatever change they've ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The Custodes are vat grown so they would get to deliberately choose the sex of them at creation.

This is definitely a retcon, but there's a reason why people say 40k has no canon, only lore.