Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

loquacius posted:

I got my first party member in TotK. It's the bird kid. It's cool that Zelda party members are helpful now instead of being basically big rocks you have to carry around like in OoT or big rocks with very specific use cases where they're helpful like in Wind Waker.

im rollin with the whole crew and got the master sword last week recently been loving around in the depths i didnt get all the shrines in botw but just might in this game since im having so much fun also the shrines above ground match where the root lights are in the depths so u can put a stamp above or below one to see where they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Real hurthling! posted:

game gear sonic was dire as hell until like sonic chaos came out late

sonic 2 on game gear is child abuse

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Antonymous posted:

the switch has dogshit controllers and nothing uses its touchscreen for fear of not being compatible with TV play

I don't like its emulation as a service thing. But otherwise it's good. tbh gaming doesn't need good graphics except death stranding 2

chicory, okami, the world ends with u and captain toad all use touch screen features on handheld off the top of my head, def the best way to play okami

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

God that game fuckin sucked. As a kid my parents got us a game gear with that and this terminator 2 game

So terrible i don't think we ever asked for another game gear game. Cool piece of hardware, though you'd need a pallet of batteries to make it truly portable

i had sonic 2, a taz mania game, a garfield game and a baseball game and the baseball one was the only one that didnt feel like torture to play and i didnt even like baseball

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Xaris posted:

lol i could never beat that stupid mine cart level in taz mania, loving bullshit rear end game.

oh god the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAUGAd4C204

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

do they make these for the steam deck?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
steam isnt letting me log in or use offline mode

good times

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Gumball Gumption posted:

People excited for Starfield are dangerously susceptible to propaganda. Probably consider themselves free thinkers

gamer goldfish memory that cant recognize the pattern of every big aaa title published by american companies shipping unfinished and patched to a playable state a couple months later

Fuckt Tupp has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Jun 26, 2023

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

man a LEGO proportioned guy the size of the average fortnite model is gonna look really weird lol can't wait

thats just roblox which fortnite already basically is

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
most shooters are extraction shooters in that the publishers have the objective of extracting as much money as they can from ur bank account

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the katamari guys new game is about a kid stuck in a t-pose with a little dog who helps him get through his day lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFqnvnwEV0

this looks fuckin sweet but probably wont be out until next year

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

got invaded and backstabbed by femboylover69 :allears:

never change, Dark Souls

sounds like they may not be the one typically doing the back stabbing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
play banjo kazooie after yooka laylee and teach ur kid the difference between good and lazy game design

a valuable real world lesson

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i had fun with the tinykin demo and it's def a pikmin-like but it has a lot of charm and they may have expanded it a lot from what i played certainly good for a kid-friendly experience

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ended up buying the game "paranormasight: the seven mysteries of honjo" and also mcpixel 3 which is like less than 3 bucks everyone should pick that up

heard paranormasight was like the nonary games series so even though its not that on sale i still thought it was worth it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Okuteru posted:

Playing Cuphead for the first time.

Smoke bomb good.

gently caress the Dragon.

dragon dragon

gently caress the dragon

dragon ball z

*guitar riff*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i want to support the ghost trick remake but i also dont want to spend $30 on a game i already bought

everyone who hasnt played it buy that poo poo so i can feel better and save money its fuckin great

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I get what people are saying when they say FFXVI isn’t a “real” Final Fantasy but it’s also way better than whatever a “real” one would have been

its not a real final fantasy if it has voice acting and isnt boring as hell

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

yall still dont get it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I don't even recall, but I got several stories in the paper. They were all terribly written, I'm no writer. I think I wrote them in the "voice" of the characters too, so if you see a story that's like "Oi guv, I dun spyed me a robut weerwulf, I did. Nearly topped me gibblers, e' did!", that was me.

I was doing a stint of volunteer work in South America at the time, in a remote area at the time too. I was so bored in my off hours because there was very little to do, so when I did get dial-up access once a month, I saw the contest and started typing up some stories to submit. Several months after returning home, I got the notice that I "won", and where could they send my copy to.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

KirbyKhan posted:

First NPC I talked to called me maidenless

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Grapplejack posted:

holy gently caress they're rereleasing tomba oh god i'm so excited

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1679227783149486082

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

loquacius posted:

I just spent several hours running around the desert farming electric lizalfos tails to upgrade a set of rubber armor so I could fight the Thunder Gleeok, a world boss that was much harder than any of the actual story bosses, so I could get the Awakening Trousers, which it turns out are just a pair of white pants

"awakening trousers" u say?

if it lasts longer than 4 hours plz see a dr

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
gta games are for causing as much destruction as possible before u get arrested or killed

nothing more nothing less

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Cup Runneth Over posted:

gamers be like: "mmmmm slurp slurp I love drinking my slop give me more Diablo"

https://twitter.com/Rurikhan/status/1682187267425574914

yeah it's malicious design. what are you gonna do about it, bitch? stop playing?

"not happy with the scammy money grubbing by blizzard, thats ok, ill still keep clicking that garbage"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

It's gonna be Bloodborne Remake, 3 parts, story heavy, first release in Q1 2025

also its turn based

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

It's a living!

the graphics are so lifelike

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i have been having some
connectivity issued with my 8bitdo contrikler

provabky aliebs

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's policenauts

Though I've never played it myself. Or snatcher

if its supposed to be like lethal weapon that is a well known mel gibson line

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

If the mel gibson character did in fact call someone sugar tits that's some powerful kojima precognition re: mel Gibson's dui where he called a cop sugar tits

beaten lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the jet set radio like bomb rush cyberfunk doesn't come out for a few more weeks but from the previews the soundtrack is def on point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRaz5w8JT8

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

MonsieurChoc posted:

Oh yeah the first episode of the The Expanse videogame came out. I wonder if it's good.

ive seen some decent reviews basically seems like if u enjoyed the old telltale stuff u will dig it

still gonna wait for the full series to drop before i consider picking it up since this is just chapter 1

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Al! posted:

oh yeah for you guys laughing at this game there's an underwear slot and panty drops

when is the next big raid? :pervert:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
something just seems off about bg3's graphics like the characters all seem like theyre standing in front of a green screen or something

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

maybe you're just unfuckable.

release the smythe patch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
played the samba de amigo switch demo and despite only having 2(p bad imo) songs its a lot of fun

if there is a good enough music selection this one will reach new heights in "looking like an idiot while drunk at a party" games and hopefully the next wario ware follows suite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

punished milkman posted:

bg3 and starfield are both idiot games for worm people. the only game that matters this month is armored core 6

bomb rush cyberfunk comes out tomorrow