Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sOWUOSnwrY&t=397s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i haven't been paying attention to BG3 but now that i know it's got dicks out and tender lovemaking with grizzly bears my interest is piqued. does Minsc still have a hamster?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

slurp juice.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
tbh pretty sure the tweet is making fun of how lovely Diablo 4 is. they haven't implemented Wound Imps or Malfeasance Tokens... yet.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i asked the google robot what bear dicks look like. they are not well hung as it turns out. further research led to an article about two gay bears (not people bears) who would suck each other's dicks all day long.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm not a furry. i just worship a supernatural polecat-ferret as a god of murder and vengeance. and the bear thing is funny.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Buck Wildman posted:

Adolph....you fulton'd a juden? I'm terminating the mission

kinder gentler Punished Hitler sending all the "undesirables" to live on a cool tricked out oil rig with a zoo on it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJ2TqvYKcc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's ok to dislike Arcanum combat, because it is pretty much poo poo. turn based and rt. i still finished it because i wanted more stuff from the Fallout guys.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
these days my eyesight and reflexes are too bad to play games where a guy hiding in a bush on a hill a mile away kills me with a single bullet.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you gotta clear out Drassen with a single guy holding a revolver.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that bird was well weapon.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

do they make toilets?

i want a Castlevania branded toilet that says "eheheh thank you!" when i poo poo in it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i played this as a child too. in hindsight not so good.

https://twitter.com/ArcadePosting/status/1685474825312067584?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Cuttlefush posted:

a broken twitter embed and brace belden in a suit are the worst context possible

alt text: a photo of a young girl playing the arcade game Chiller. Brace Belden in a suit walks by in the foreground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvvTh3cU8Ms&t=49s

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

don't know gently caress about whatever dumb game this is but the word "haptic" is cool as poo poo. love that word

just means something that provides sensory feedback through the sense of touch. think of those people who implanted magnets under their skin so they can sense magnetic fields.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
a monstrous obelisK (with no games)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Homeless Friend posted:

lol i invaded somebody in DS2 and they panicked and got themselves instakilled by NPC's and i got sent back.

i like it when they panic and fall off a cliff.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
githyanki dragon riders vs mind flayers, they knew how to get things going at least.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Buck Wildman posted:

pov of croup rn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJ2TqvYKcc&t=26s

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Capcom 5. lmao

ya got me there!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the metric by which i judge a game: can you throw a guy off a cliff?

in BG3... yes, you can.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i accidentally turned that on and my coop partner saw me jack off an orc.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
David Warner was a king. just died last year.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
all the Gith got turned into weird assholes on account of being tortured by squid monsters forever. there's a Gith in Planescape Torment too, he's just a different variety of rear end in a top hat.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you can solve many problems by throwing things (and people).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZFxAqZKuU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

"dont pick a bar fight with a guy dressed like a ninja"

i thought that was a pretty well known adage.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
vampire lad guilt tripped me into letting him suck my blood. i was like whatever, just do it so i can go back to bed.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i remember vividly the time my friend invited me over and showed me shareware doom. craziest thing i ever saw. the family computer could not handle something so powerful.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the correct way to play outer worlds to not play outer worlds but an alternative approach is to murder every npc you meet.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

you can make this joke about everything they've made in the last 20+ years.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
concept art

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

loquacius posted:

BG3 chat: just had a drinking contest with Thisobald Thorm and am frankly astonished and disgusted that I was able to make my character do that, barbarian or no barbarian

as a rogue i had mastered the art of dumping unwanted drinks into house plants. he never saw it coming. i seem to be pretty good at tricking undead people into becoming real dead people.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lostconfused posted:

The Lord of the Rings games, that were just ripping off Rocksteady Batman games, were good.

the orcs with personality game system was the good part and they patented it and then never did anything with it again.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
:pwn:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
gonna reinstall cyerpunk. if they're lying about it being a lot better with the update i will beat them up.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i was waiting on Grime until they put it on switch which they seem to be doing soon. also they're making a Grime 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
normalize Muscle Wizardry.