Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have stopped being lazy and clicked on my PM. I'm in for next year but I need some time before I can vote on the options presented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (no)
2. Trades will need (instant/no veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (no)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (no)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (yes)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I can do any night other than Thursdays because that is board game design night.

Silly Burrito posted:

I asked everyone for their favorite wrestler.
You did?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

Gotta read that OP. :)

Is there anyone at all who absolutely cannot make Sunday the 27th at 8 pm eastern?
Well poo poo, I was busy when I first read it and only looked at the rule change questions, derp.
I do not following wrestling at all so pick someone at random for me.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

No problem, because…

I already did. :)
lmao okay good
....Jesus the toddler-induced mushbrain is bad the past couple of weeks months.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

Posted in the fantasy thread for the open spot. First come first served.

If we held the draft reveal Sunday night at 9PM Eastern/8 Central, would anyone be interested in watching/commenting via Discord? The match itself is roughly 20-25 minutes long. If I can figure out how to record the Discord audio and play the video, I’ll post it in this thread too.
My toddler is usually/should be in bed by then so I'm happy to be A Witness. PM'd you my discord details.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I tried ctrl+f'ing on the prior two pages/OP and did not see a confirmed draft date, but my reading comprehension in only this thread has been terrible.... can anyone confirm the draft day/time? Or has it not been set yet?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

Not tomorrow, but next Sunday night at 7PM. Hope to see you all there!
Awesome, thank you!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

chrix posted:

Brian Robinson wanted me to ask: have any players gotten shot today that I should know about before the draft?
No but the dipshit at ESPN who configured their fantasy football system to lock you out of saving your pre-draft rankings because "the draft is in progress (twenty minutes in the future)" is going to if I ever find out who he/she is.

In part because now I dont have my rankings saved if I end up AFK, and because I nearly had a heart attack thinking I somehow messed up the CST/EST time conversion after 25 years of having it on lockdown.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I absolutely love my team despite a few guys I really wanted getting sniped.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I did not get an email and had no idea there was a trade.

I really want to know how that power ranking graph is calculated because lmao

I imagine the ranking can change based on if player projections change due to either personal or supporting cast injuries or changes. e.g. Chiefs D more likely to not have Chris Jones.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

pmchem posted:

I now have AJB in nearly every league I'm in, so he's doomed
You monster!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

I think I'm just going to drop any Chiefs player not named Mahomes after this week.
I havent looked to see if anyone has him rostered, but I think Rashee Rice is going to see more targets next week.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I could have taken Tyreek.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'd like at least a shot of claiming Zach Wilson on waivers

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I cant believe I survived having Nico Collins on my bench, sorry pmchem

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

Anybody want a Miles Sanders or a Cameron Johnston? That's right, you could have the coveted Texans' Punter for the right price. Mostly looking for a TE that can do things like "catch a pass" and "actually be involved in play."
Those kinds of TEs exist?!? I thought they were unicorns.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

Oh yeah, there's usually 4-5 every year. The hierarchy is always...

1: Kelce

2-5: Andrews and a few random guys, at least two of which got 1/4 of their total points in a single stupid game. Their point totals put them on par with about the 30th best WR in any given year.

6+ : poo poo.
haha yeah I know, I was trying to be funny because of exactly what you said compared to the trade bait offered (Miles Sanders & Cameron Johnston). I'm in like 8 leagues this year so I am witness to the wasteland that is TE.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I only need 40 from CMC and SF Punter to survive my bye-pocalypse!

Edit: Wishing I had played Hendo over Quentin Johnston. What a bust he is.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

pmchem posted:

every single team in dan marino division is 4-3
This is absolutely wild to me. Also strange, because I'm 3-1 in-division but I'm the lowest ranked.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have Cade Otton, TE #19 who has already taken his bye, available for trade. Interested in getting a WR back. May be willing to package one of my many RBs in as part of the trade. Team is "Sir, this is an RBs" or PM me here.

edit: I also have Jake "Big Ferg" Ferguson, currently TE #20 who has already taken his bye, potentially available for a slightly higher price.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Oct 29, 2023

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Reposting this in case anyone missed it / now that the week's games are over:
I have Cade Otton, TE #19 who has already taken his bye, available for trade. Interested in getting a WR back. May be willing to package one of my many RBs in as part of the trade. Team is "Sir, this is an RBs" or PM me here.

I also have Jake "Big Ferg" Ferguson, currently TE #20 who has already taken his bye, potentially available for a slightly higher price.

After this week I might have a fresh Kyler Murray available for trade and/or PJ Walker.

edit: ugh, just realized I would have beaten 14 of 19 possible opponents this week, fun.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2023

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ShakeZula posted:

Well Kenny Pickett was a functional human QB this week, which was all I was hoping for or else I'd have to start Clayton Tune instead. Unfortunately Kenny has not been steady enough for me to be able to get off the Justin Fields rollercoaster going forward.
Would you be interested in Kyler for next week? I didnt think he'd play and was going to drop him the second I had injuries but I've been lucky in that regard so far so he's still here.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ShakeZula posted:

Potentially, though I doubt I'd be willing to part with anything that would interest you without seeing him play first.
Thats fair. I'm a patient man, so keep me posted.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jeez, the defensive options literally do not exist with my defense on bye.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

I sent a trade request if you are interested.
I didnt see it in time, was taking the wife out for her birthday. Not sure I would have taken it ,but point is moot now, heh.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

drat, I needed Breece to score me another 30 to steal a win in my bye week hell week

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

I can't believe I won this week with Mostert and Mahomes on bye. Lol. Lmao.
Yeah turns out not drafting WRs is bad for a team! I dont know what I was thinking. I should have gone with my gut and started Kyler.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I will once again be losing because I played the wrong player. I need to play more Best Ball.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

A couple weeks ago I had been posting about being open to trades and a few people PM'd me, but I never got a chance to respond: I have not been paying much attention to fantasy because my wife's pregnancy had some issues towards the end (baby was breach, for those familiar, and baby girl is apparently stubborn like her mother and refused to flip). Baby was born last week; both her and momma are healthy thankfully but the wife is recovering from the c-section and our toddler has RSV which could kill the baby if we're not careful so I'm still not able to respond to PMs or negotiate trades right now.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

"I just wanted a chance to pick up Joe Flacco."

I would have made the playoffs if I ever started the right WR. I was swapping between Nico Collins and Drake London all season; most of the time, whomever I started scored less than 5 while the one on my bench scored more than 15 or 20. Ended up 7-7 behind the Skellingtown Skeletons at 8-6, who got the playoff spot. Very disappointing end to the season considering my roster stayed mostly healthy and were all mostly good (fantasy) players.

p.s. toddler and 3 week old are both healthy after dealing with RSV for a week each; now the wife and I have it :aaaaa:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Diqnol posted:

I had an awful fantasy year in every league except one where I ended 2nd highest PF amd 7th in w/l. Sometimes its just the year of darkness
This is me. It sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

EconDad posted:

Pittman basically headhunted.
Kazee has been headhunting for like 7 years, he should be kicked out of the league. Along with that guy on the Broncos that has now been suspended twice this year for leading with his helmet.