Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Returning Team: Seattle Fraisers

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (yes)
2. Trades will need (instant/no veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (yes)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) (no)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (no)

For the draft:
Name your favorite WWE/AEW/WCW/WWF wrestler (or just any wrestler from there you know if you're not a fan): Jake the Snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Rodgers was the backup plan. I plan to start Tua every non-bye game this season. If he gets injured, he gets injured. Not going to let fear of injury keep me from drafting the guy I want. Been in this league a long time, seen a lot of other teams have both QBs go down randomly, happens all the time. Injuries are part of this league and there is very little mitigation measures anyone can take, just gotta roll with it,

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

All fantasy coach talk aside, if this is what they think it is (an Achilles tear), this isn't just season ending, it is probably career ending. I am not a huge fan of Aaron personally, but he is a huge part of football and it sucks to have it end that way.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

So far the only offer I have is for someone who has 4 yards this season.

As much of a hater as I am for Carr, I would like something more than that.

I sent you an actual flex option.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

I don't know why I didn't expect that trade to be accepted before today's games and leave me without a chance to fill the open hole on the roster. I'm legit mad about it, I'm just not sure if I should be mad at myself. Probably me. Going to be really sore if Jacobs can't get at least 9 of the 13 points Osborn got.

ShakeZula posted:

In my opinion, Tua can go to hell

He is in Miami, he'll be under water in like 4 years tops. He'll get his.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

At least now there's instant trades so theoretically you could trade for one and have it for today. I know I've traded for a defense in the past.

Man, I just imagine a tractor trailer backing up to a training facility and a guy stepping out of the cab and is like 'Ok everyone, get your poo poo and get in, you've been traded to Dallas' and the entire defensive corps piling into the back.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

e: Also, The gently caress? ^^^

Oh wow, I am first in the division now. And the only team with a winning record :smug:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Well hell, thank you Donta Foreman, I definitely didn’t expect 16.2 points but I will happily accept them.

No Tua this week, sad. But it would be pretty embarrassing to have Derek Carr drop 30 points on you.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Darkwolf, I think you angered the fantasy gods today.

Still a 5% chance.

Look, all Shakir needs is 58 points. Is that too much to ask from a 3rd string WR? Not if he is worth his salary :colbert:

But seriously, I had this game marked as a loss from the get go. Nice to see another solid week from Keaton Mitchell. Looking forward to putting him in and him promptly going back to 0 ppg

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

ShakeZula posted:

I wanted no part of hopping right back on the Justin Fields rollercoaster, but dammit Kenny Pickett is really forcing my hand

Rollercoasters go up and down and up and down. Kenny Pickett is a chair.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Need to look at the standings but I'm pretty sure I'm eliminated from the playoffs. Again. :sigh:

Hey, I am pretty close if not eliminated as well. But that is ok, we have been around this league so long we can take pride in past wins long ago. Like the Browns.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

If nothing else, I feel vindicated for taking Tua as early as I did. Healthy all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Don't normally talk about actual football in here, but holy poo poo what a PHI/SEA game :aaaaa: